Coming Soon Zero-G motion by Sen

Posted By Sen 10 Years Ago
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote.
Author
Sen
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello ,

Coming soon in a few day :

- 30 imotion
- 15 pose

CGTRADER

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Sen,
Wow, that is awesome. Seems like Rampa mentioned zero-G the other day. Smile Will this only be for characters or will it work with iProps? I will be one of the first customers. BigGrin
Thanks,
TS
Sen
Sen
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Thank

It's only for G Character (imotion) .

Yes Sw0000p , I am also an endorphin user since 3 years . I made many pack with endorphin 2.7.1
with Bigboss (Stuntcar .... ) and others only by me BigGrin .

A few weeks ago, I discussed with naturalmotion staff and I did not have the news which I wished, it's sad .

CGTRADER

mark
mark
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Truly amazing! Bravo Sen!!!!BigGrinBigGrinBigGrin

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

txon
txon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

they are very realistic
Sen
Sen
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I am very in anger compared to certain purchasers on this site. My pack is already pirated and I sold only 3 of them .

I tried to make a price more than correct taking into consideration contents (9.99 $ for 30 motions and 15 poses ) by knowing that this style of motions is almost non-existent on the Net .

I am very sad , anger , and I think of stopping any development for iclone as long as RL will not have re-examined the protection system .

if TEAM RL reads this topic, look at the name of the members only 3, and that is not new, BB and me already to go up this terrible problem since more than one year.

thus for the moment good bye product dev .

CGTRADER

mr_vidius
mr_vidius
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
hey Sen.. good Job on the motions. BigGrin

did I understand you correctly here? that someone pirated your motions? I don't see how that could be possible with the embedded watermark set up. I buy a lot of stuff here you know.. and some good stuff from you.. and sometimes,(must be something with my computer) when I first start to use product. it shows up as trial and there is watermark. this goes away after I go online and reapply the product. then it's fixed. no issues then. I'm sorry to hear that someone is being stupid enough to pirate from you, or anyone else at that matter. I hope you find the bugger! Crazy stealing is not right!

vidius
Cricky
Smile
Cricky
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Really good Sen !! You should be able to come up with some underwater diver motions using the same principles, right?

I have also had items pirated, but when you create some things, there are always going to be people who steal them. It does kind of deter people from putting in the endless hours creating things, so I know exactly how it feels.

Regardless of what has protection whether it be models, textures, movies, and or music..someone can bypass it. Look what happens to movies and music sales...they plummet after the initial buyers.

You could put an encryption lock on items, that can only be opened on specific computers, but eventually the cost to maintain it will eventually outweigh any profits on work achieved.

A lock is only a deterrent to an honest person, simply a challenge for a thief.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
txon
txon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

If I understand correctly what you say, three members of this forum have bought this product and now this pirated?
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
sen, unfortunately it will be like that everywhere ......Unity has a bvh and object exporter plug in. The only real defense is to have a fan base. Ironically enough those stolen items are a way of helping to spread the word.

Don't let the negative change your enjoyment of your work. If anything do even better work so you are the talk of the town.

I know the feeling, my whole career got turned upside down from it, the whole industry got turned upside down. Almost every song I've put out so far is in a free mp3 download site. In fact I've even found sites that ripped my youtube videos and soundclouds and gave them away for free ( as if they weren't free on those sites already lol )

There are people that don't care, and people that do, - don't punish the people that do care for the people that don't. Consider the costs of marketing and think of the people taking your stuff as doing free marketing. - Also consider that if it isn't sold, not only are you not making money, but it's not getting promoted either.

Don't let them make you sad, just change how you view it, because it will be anywhere you publish on the net.

I like to think that maybe one of my products made someone smile that was too poor to buy it and lives in some war ridden town, I like to think that even when my work is stolen, it's helping someone in the world.

the other irony of this is that some of the people that download these cracks, have gigs and gigs of downloaded stuff, how is it a loss when they never even use all of it ?

It's like that guy that has 5 million songs in his ipod - like who listens to 5 million songs ?

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon

Reading This Topic