playstart bug

Posted By planetstardragon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
aha!! finally caught a pic of that monster!

notice on the timeline - I'm at the play start ( red arrow )

but in the play screen (blue arrow )- it's in another position! This usually happens when I'm doing a keyframe project and open several projects in succession! ( looking for a particular move I did in the project ) - the start location on the player from the previous project carries over to the next. - but it's the first i notice the red arrow showing correct location.

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 35 minutes ago
Thanks for the notification PSD.

I will pass this to the iClone team to investigate. If you do find a series of steps that allows you to reproduce the problem every time, do please let us know. Obviously issues that occur randomly or on rare occasions are notoriously difficult to detect and eliminate.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hi Peter,

I only see this error when I open projects with a wall, a video on it, and a character. for example, the first time, I had a selection of videos to keyframe - when I was done with the project, I would call up one file after another to review them and the error would pop up after around the 4th project. The most recent project, I just had 1 video - but I was keyframing it in sections - so I had multiple projects with the same video at different start times - It came up again. I only see it when a video is embedded into the project.

Cheers Smile

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 35 minutes ago
Thanks for supplying further information. I will pass this on to the Dev team so they can check it. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic