crazytalk7 pro help

Posted By djps55 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
djps55
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
no matter what kind of audio i add to my projects, i can not hear any audio upon playback(record audio,text to speech and itunes music)what settings should i check?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Do first make sure that you have the "Voice" and "Music" volume sliders on full (to the right). You can find these on the Play Bar underneath the preview window.

If these are already fully up, you should check your Sound Properties to make sure the correct device is set to Default. If you are using a Windows OS, go to "Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Sound". From there check your Playback devices. It's possible you will have more than one listed. If so, try switching your default device and see if this resolves the problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wabawabawaba
wabawabawaba
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Also a newbie, also no audio from my voice recording plays in CT7.
I CAN SEE THE AUDIO FILE IN THE CT7 TIMELINE.

YET/ALSO >> Wink When I exported it to QuickTime video, my voice recording was there!

How can that be?Cool

The background music plays in CT7 okay..

Because the audio file I imported, hoping to use as voice/script makes no sound in CT7,
that makes it hard to edit and set up the way I want.

Good to know, though, that this voice import audio file does play in QuickTime

Also, attempting to record audio directly in CT7 did not work (which is why I made and imported an audio file).

I like this program. Having a good trial. It's fun.

But I was hoping to get a nice simple program that didn't require me to join a cult w00t or get a Ph. D. in order to have basic functions work.

FYI - HeheSound bars all the way to right. System Preferences a-ok. Background music audio plays. Audio plays in other apps.
????????????
Edited
9 Years Ago by wabawabawaba
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
wabawabawaba (1/14/2015)
Also a newbie, also no audio from my voice recording plays in CT7.
I CAN SEE THE AUDIO FILE IN THE CT7 TIMELINE.

YET/ALSO >> Wink When I exported it to QuickTime video, my voice recording was there!

How can that be?Cool

The background music plays in CT7 okay..

Because the audio file I imported, hoping to use as voice/script makes no sound in CT7,
that makes it hard to edit and set up the way I want.

Good to know, though, that this voice import audio file does play in QuickTime

Also, attempting to record audio directly in CT7 did not work (which is why I made and imported an audio file).

I like this program. Having a good trial. It's fun.

But I was hoping to get a nice simple program that didn't require me to join a cult w00t or get a Ph. D. in order to have basic functions work.

FYI - HeheSound bars all the way to right. System Preferences a-ok. Background music audio plays. Audio plays in other apps.
????????????

Sorry to hear of your problems.

I would advise contacting our Technical Support department using the link below. They will be able to help you with this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic