Profile Picture

CrazyTalk 7.32 - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
monstamixa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
is there a fix for this Yosemite problem with exporting yet?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
monstamixa (12/11/2014)
is there a fix for this Yosemite problem with exporting yet?

Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce the problem using Yosemite 10.10.1. Exporting to QuickTime appears to be working fine in the tests I have run.

Can you tell us the steps you are taking and the export options you are choosing so we can do further tests. This will help us find out why this is affecting some users but not others.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

BHirschfeld
BHirschfeld
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)Junior Member (219 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Any previous project or new one I create and try to export in any of the quicktime formats causes the program to crash after about 25 frames of rendering. I sent a tech support a video of my screen showing what happens as well as a system report. They suggested installing a trial version of CrazyTalk Animator and seeing if the same thing happens when I export to quicktime. I just returned from a business trip and will try that tomorrow. I hope Animator is simple enough to create a quick project for rendering. Seems several others on this forum have had problems with CrazyTalk 7 rendering with Yosemite and I haven't seen any of them report that the problem has been resolved for them yet
vic_20141128234059115
vic_20141128234059115
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi there, I just purchased the standard version and same problem 1st project I could export only in iPad frame and then 2nd project can't export at all. just crashes all the timeWink
wkriesel
wkriesel
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (489 reputation)Senior Member (489 reputation)Senior Member (489 reputation)Senior Member (489 reputation)Senior Member (489 reputation)Senior Member (489 reputation)Senior Member (489 reputation)Senior Member (489 reputation)Senior Member (489 reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
I am experiencing the same problem. I purchased CrazyTalk 7 Standard in December and have successfully made and exported twenty or so videos.

Now, almost every time I try to export, the program crashes. I have work for clients that I am counting on using CrazyTalk 7 for - due this week. Please help. I submitted a report/ticket with the error report file.

I hope I hear something very quickly to help fix this.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

wkriesel (2/2/2015)
I am experiencing the same problem. I purchased CrazyTalk 7 Standard in December and have successfully made and exported twenty or so videos.

Now, almost every time I try to export, the program crashes. I have work for clients that I am counting on using CrazyTalk 7 for - due this week. Please help. I submitted a report/ticket with the error report file.

I hope I hear something very quickly to help fix this.

Sorry to hear of your problems. If you have already contacted Support you should expect to receive a reply soon. They should be able to help you resolve the problems you are having.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

dkahiapo
dkahiapo
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Just to add on to the crashing in Yosemite, I have 25 laptops (a mixture of macbook pros and macbook airs) in a classroom, and gradually they have begun to crash on export to quicktime. It wasn't all of them at once, and it still isn't all of them. Originally it was only a couple laptops, but more than half them crash about 10-20 frames into rendering an export. I was trying to work around this by having the students with crashing computers transfer their projects to a working computer to export, but the number of working computers is steadily dwindling. Needless to say, this is rapidly becoming a desperate situation with elementary-age students with short attention spans rotating through and struggling with crashing computers.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

dkahiapo (2/17/2015)
Just to add on to the crashing in Yosemite, I have 25 laptops (a mixture of macbook pros and macbook airs) in a classroom, and gradually they have begun to crash on export to quicktime. It wasn't all of them at once, and it still isn't all of them. Originally it was only a couple laptops, but more than half them crash about 10-20 frames into rendering an export. I was trying to work around this by having the students with crashing computers transfer their projects to a working computer to export, but the number of working computers is steadily dwindling. Needless to say, this is rapidly becoming a desperate situation with elementary-age students with short attention spans rotating through and struggling with crashing computers.

Hi..

If you are still having these issues, please feel free to contact our Technical Support team using the link below. They will certainly try to help you get these problems resolved.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic