Posted By rampart 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Whistling
rampart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
It's been said before, but this is terrible forums format. Why not allow users to have a couple of format choices. All forums software allow for some changes. If not, then at least change the blue font to white font.

I don't come to forum as often any longer. It is annoying to work through threads to see. Yes, I do wear glasses. w00t

When I first come to forums I always view "recent posts". Everything is in the half hidden blue fonts. It's not worth it to deal with trying to see and read.

Edited
10 Years Ago by rampart
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
several people are saying that, and it really should be addressed by now ...

I usually just scroll zoom, and highlight when I need clarity...

if you use firefox - they have a plug in that can help ..

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/color-that-site/?src=search

Reading This Topic