poser 2014

Posted By planetstardragon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Grimhilda
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Hi Planet,

Sorry I didn't stay around for a running conversation - I just logged in yesterday and left after my message.

Your disappointment with the software is a pity but that's how it goes sometimes.

As always, I wish to respect Reallusion's hosting of this forum and not dwell too much on other software.

BUT Smile

On the Poser section of the DAZ forums which you visited yesterday I had just begun a thread linking to a short video of my attempts at Dynamic Clothing. The discussion is still near the top.

The video is under two minutes and shows some clothing I made in Hexagon being Dynamically animated in Poser.

At DAZ I go by the incredibly stupid name of Marcus Severusw00tw00t

OK I'll explain.

When I joined DAZ I was filling out the registration when it asked for a user name. At the time, for some reason, I thought 'Julius Caesar --- no can't be sure of the spelling --- Mark Antony --- no, someone will have used thatCool OK Marcus Severus --- must be fictitious --- that'll do'.

Later on I found that there really was such a person. Someone that I think very few humans would admire, unfortunately.

He was murdered by his own soldiers while berating them for losing a battleHeheHehe

So, that's me damned, for sure.
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
Well, at least it's not a joke name , like "Biggus ______"!BigGrin
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
lol -smh-

i clicked a few buttons after the update, and it did seem a bit more stable. I just need to space myself from it for a bit because - you have bugs and mistakes, then you have incompetent and careless - and some of the errors and poser style borderlines if not treads on the latter and caused so much wasted time for users that it was more of a bad joke to generate money, than an effort to be of useful service. :p

there, a glittery glove smack to smith micro.

I only complain because I want them to do better, when I stop complaining then someone isn't even worthy of mention! Pinch

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 1 hour ago
I have known Poser for a long time and have seen it change owners several times during that period, which is not a good thing and kind of sad. At least Smith Micro seems to try to take the product seriously, whereas some of the previous owners didn't.

It's one reason for me to be a staunch supporter of Reallusion as an independent company that is financially healthy.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Grimhilda
Grimhilda
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Hi Rampa,

Yeeeesss!

Do you mean Biggus Bossus? Biggus Fishus?

My innocent mind can't think of anything else. Ooops, my nose just grew longer w00t

Biggus Nosus HeheHehe
Grimhilda
Grimhilda
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Animagic,

Yes, I agree. Reallusion manages itself well, treats its customers well and the software goes from strength to strength.

Reading This Topic