Profile Picture

Character error in 3DXchange

Posted By jaxtone 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jaxtone
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (481 reputation)Senior Member (481 reputation)Senior Member (481 reputation)Senior Member (481 reputation)Senior Member (481 reputation)Senior Member (481 reputation)Senior Member (481 reputation)Senior Member (481 reputation)Senior Member (481 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I followed the instructions from a tutorial of how I could import a DAZ character into 3DXchange and apply motions to the character before I finally should be able to export it back into DAZ.

But the motion applied to my Aiko character acts very strange. It seems like the chest part doesn´t follow the rest of the body at all.

Solutions on this problem from anyone more experienced than me?

P.S. Sorry for the characters nudity but I didn´t wanna add clothes to it before I knew that everything worked first. D.S. BigGrin
Attachments
AikoError.zip (53 views, 857.00 KB)
Pulp3d
Pulp3d
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi: make sure that you are using a Genesis figure, not the standard DAZ Aiko figure. If I'm not mistaken, only genesis figures work with the 3DX transfer to iclone.

Apply any Aiko morphs, clothing and so forth to the Genesis figure, then export to 3DX.
tq.linux
tq.linux
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi!(^^)/

The cause of a trouble is having used preset of Genesis for the conversion of Aiko3.
It is effective to change the position of Chest from Spine2 to Spine1.

I am glad if a picture is help you.
Attachments
Chest_Position_Trouble.jpg (74 views, 121.00 KB)

Reading This Topic