Posted By dddu88 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Spring effect lost after dropped motionplus in 3dxchange

Author
dddu88
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (723 reputation)Veteran Member (723 reputation)Veteran Member (723 reputation)Veteran Member (723 reputation)Veteran Member (723 reputation)Veteran Member (723 reputation)Veteran Member (723 reputation)Veteran Member (723 reputation)Veteran Member (723 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi all,
I created a dance animation in iClone 5 with spring effect on the tail, the spring effect worked very well in iClone 5, On the timeline, I saw the spring had animation data, so I added the animation with motionPlus to Library and saved as a motionPlus file, when saving, I saw the Spring State checkbox was checked from the Motion Option dialog window, after I dropped it to 3DXChange 5, then double clicked on the animation, it played in 3DXChange, but the tail lost its spring effect, everything else worked fine.
After I put the animation in Unity, the tail has no spring effect either.
Anybody knows what the problem is?

Thanks
Dave
vidi
vidi
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I have not the Problem
But my workaround is
I send the Model via edit button to 3d xchange .
I send the motion plus file via timeline , collect clip, with right click as motion plus into 3D xchange

Here a example
it is animated with springbones in iClone and now used in Unity

rotate with the left mousebutton
zoom with the middle mousebutton
pan with WASD

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
10 Years Ago by vidi

Reading This Topic