Eyes stopped blinking and moving

Posted By Mabou2 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mabou2
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (936 reputation)Veteran Member (936 reputation)Veteran Member (936 reputation)Veteran Member (936 reputation)Veteran Member (936 reputation)Veteran Member (936 reputation)Veteran Member (936 reputation)Veteran Member (936 reputation)Veteran Member (936 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi all,
Pretty new to CT. I have the latest version of CT7 and am under the gun to create several animations for a client.

I created a new project, imported an image, and got it animated and sync'd fairly quickly. (cool application by the way).

I played with a bunch of parameters, adjusted the lip syncing quite a bit, and am overall very happy with the results.

Then I ran into an issue where the eyes no longer move or blink. Worked previously, stopped working now. Any thoughts or help would greatly be appreciated.

Matthew Abourezk
Director & Photographer
Talkingbox DMG, Inc.
www.talkingbox.tv
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Hi Matthew,

Is the eye problem restricted to this one project, or is it happening with all projects including the sample projects? If it just your own custom project then the likelihood is that you have accidently removed the eye animation.

It is always recommended to save your projects incrementally and don't overwrite the previous version. This way you can always drop back to a working version of the project if something goes wrong.

What you can do now if you don't have a backup is to record the eye animation again using "Face Puppet". Just left click to add blinking and select the eyes to control movement with the mouse.

If the eye problem is affecting all projects, or more than just this one custom project, then please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to advise you further.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic