I see there's a Troll................

Posted By colour 10 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
.............lurking on the Forum. Angry

Dishing-out 1 Stars (Poor), in 2 Threads very recently started by Alley.

I wonder who that might be? 

I think I can guess. Wink

Spiteful & jealous Forum Members have no place in this Forum, IMO.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
10 Years Ago by colour
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I know, it's had me laughing to be honest, he gave me a 1 star for asking for help also.

they must be a maya person, those guys are total snobs. You have to admit though, it's made the forum more colorful BigGrin

Edited
10 Years Ago by planetstardragon
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

don't let it bug you bro, our community is growing, and it's nice that people are participating, even if it is saying they don't like something, who knows - maybe they have something revolutionary to add that will help us all grow as artists BigGrin

I know I'm ready to battle them in art when they want!! twisted legs and all!! let's do this!!

besides, swoop will protect us! Cool

Edited
Alley
Alley
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: 4 days ago
Oh, I imagine if I posted that for one day only, everything in Prop Masters is FREE (and it's not Tongue), Mr. Sour grapes would apply his one star rating in a nano-second.

It's kind of pathetic really to be that immature that you have to be a bully in a secretive way to get your jollies.... Tongue

Alley

Edited
10 Years Ago by Alley
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

ya, let's be real, someone like that will cry if they got 1 star for one of their videos.

They are only making it harder for themselves when they want to share their work.

"Oh, so you want to know how we REALLY feel ???" -evil grin-

things can't always be kind and perdy, there will be fights - i love the fighting parts ...can't wait to see what our opinionated rater has to share!! it better be hot after all they rated!!

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
++++++++++++++++++
+Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien +
+Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien +
+Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien Alien +
++++++++++++++++++

Holy Misplaced Vindictiveness!!!
Actually, I had 3 children in last yesterday evening ( seemed and sounded like fifteen) and was showing them the forum here, some of mine and the video Beta. I noticed that someone had rated my poor lil squeaky video with 1 star and I didn't want the little ones to see that what they were really looking forwards to seeing and being "real live film critics" on was sadly marked with a single star!!!

So NOW we can point the finger of accusation at the REAL perpetrator???  Discuss Discuss Discuss

And they were random marks  anyway , I didn't read the posts associated I just wanted the kids to see different marks.

I had a 20 minute deterrent session though because they wanted to register and talk about movies and animations and Monsters Inc. That having been the case you'd have had more posts than you could have physically lived long enough to read through. BigGrin Tongue Wink

Its so refreshing having Childrens' points of view all uncontaminated with the skank of the financial world. 
The creative suggestion that I should "add another schoolkid into the animation smoking a massive cigarrete (Lovely that I don't even think she knew what Cannabis is. ) who then breaks into a coughing fit and dies!" was perhaps a little extreme..... but I think they got the spirit of the evening. BigGrinTongueWink

and Hey Alley. It was 1 star more than anyone else had bothered to paint for you! Cool It was a very nice star.

Edited
10 Years Ago by Armstrong
TopOneTone
TopOneTone
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.6K reputation)

I know this May sound dumb in the context of this discussion, but I often wondered what the stars were and how they get attached to a post. I wrongly assumed it was to do with the number of views a post got. Are they ratings and how does it work?
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

at the very top strip of the thread, there is a big gray button that says "Rate topic" - that's where people can 'express' lol - their pealings (feelings) about the thread.

it's often funny because it's easy to take personal, yet most people that read the thread don't rate - so all it takes is one opinionated person to start drama lol.

I always thought a like system would be better - but seems like a few ratings ninjas on the forums like to have rate wars hehe!!

I think i've only rated one topic a 1 star since i've joined, in a show of strength lol w00t

Edited
mystic81006
mystic81006
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I 5 stared thisBigGrin

website hosting

www.mrpiegame.com
colour
colour
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

"mystic81006 (4/6/2014)
I 5 stared thisBigGrin"

Ah - So it was Ewe? Wink

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

Edited
10 Years Ago by colour

Reading This Topic