Profile Picture

3D EXCHANGE PIPELINE NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP

Posted By TheDigitalBrothers 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
TheDigitalBrothers
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)Senior Member (274 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I am trying to import a .fbx character that has 9k poly count with no success.
I can import it fine in 3D Exchange 4 but it does not have the options I need which is the reason for buying pipeline. Who has an idea to fix this? I followed this video but i keep getting and import error: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRz1EOLgFK8
Edited
10 Years Ago by TheDigitalBrothers
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
Unfortunately without seeing the model it's very difficult to say what the problem is.

Also what are the options you need that weren't available in 3DX4?

If the model is not rigged with bones you can try bringing it into 3DXchange5 in OBJ format. This will likely load if FBX won't.

If you still have problems please supply a little more information on the model you using and the steps you are currently taking. it may be that you are missing something out. A screenshot would help to understand better too. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic