Face Filter 3 Pro for 3D render

Posted By SilverSkyFox 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
SilverSkyFox
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)Veteran Member (684 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
i wasn't online here for a while but i was busy with a lot of work (better my 3d knowledge with a few programs) but well, i would like to show you a few of my pictures.

this is my Genesis 2 Stephanie 6 character where i was creating her and testing what textures i want to use for her (made with Carrara 8.5 Pro).

this is made with Face Filter 3 Pro, color correction, makeup, blush,....

newest render without any post work (to see the before)

this image was edited with Face Filter 3 Pro, color correction, shape correction, makeup, sharpen foreground,...

this was a bit edited with Paint Shop Pro Ultimate X6 perfectly clear plugin

and the last one, perfectly clear plugin with color correction
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Thanks for showing your work. It's great to see how FF3 is being put to use. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic