Facial Pipeline / G2 Male / Female.

Posted By rguy 11 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
rguy
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I just downloaded the updates for IClone and Daz in the last few days and the Viseme doesn't work for my DAZ G2 Male and Female Characters. I have the strength set as high as it will go and their lips won't budge. Is anyone else having this problem or have a solution for it.

I should note that the characters transferred well and that the other facial animating attributes seemed good. The original Genesis viseme works fine so I don't know if it's a tech issue or a user restriction.  

Edited
11 Years Ago by rguy
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
The iCloneFaceKey.Duf file supplied in the Facial Pipeline Character Pack is for Genesis 1 characters. Unfortunately it doesn't work with the new Genesis 2 characters. That sounds like the problem here.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

RB3006
RB3006
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
The iCloneFaceKey.Duf file supplied in the Facial Pipeline Character Pack is for Genesis 1 characters. Unfortunately it doesn't work with the new Genesis 2 characters. That sounds like the problem here.

That sounds like a new iCloneFaceKey.Duf file BigGrinBigGrinBigGrinBigGrin

Robert

Gruß
Robert

DANKE für Haare und Kleidung:, die nicht durch den Avatar geht !!! Rolleyes

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

rguy (11/20/2013)
I just downloaded the updates for IClone and Daz in the last few days and the Viseme doesn't work for my DAZ G2 Male and Female Characters. I have the strength set ashigh as it will go and their lips won't budge. Is anyone else having this problem or have a solution for it.

I should note that the characters transferred well and that the other facial animating attributes seemed good. The original Genesis viseme works fine so I don't know if it's a tech issue or a user restriction.

READ THIS:

This is easily edited and saved again inside DAZ...but it is designed as a start point anyway.

This is not a refined DAZ Timeline clean Facial DUF.

It is a quick, down and dirty PRESET that can be loaded directly to the Genesis 2 Female Face inside DAZ 4.6.

It will allow for most facial edits a person may need inside iClone once exported as FBX.

It applies most, but not all, facial edits.

The facial extremes shown on the DAZ timeline can, and should be, ignored in DAZ. She works fine inside iClone.

The Bone profile is in here for 3dXchange5, and the Facial expressions file are here also; you just need to use them.

Download available on YouTube in (About) Text area. Demo Video of the Genesis2 Female in use inside iClone is below.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
tq.linux
tq.linux
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi!,Mr Cricky.(^^)/
Thank you for your customization.

I also got to know the difficulty of conversion using your setup. (T^T)
(1)The FBX conversion with animation by B did not finish in several hours.
(2)An expression configuration file did not load by 3D X5.51.(pic1)

I am looking forward to evolution of iAvatar conversion of Genesis2.
Probably, High spec PC for iClone6 is also needed in order to use heavy data.(pic2)
Attachments
Error.jpg (247 views, 142.00 KB)
G2F_Surprise_iClone5.jpg (278 views, 167.00 KB)
rguy
rguy
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Yeah - I was just a little confused as to what I could and couldn't use. I almost bought a bunch of G2 stuff - I thought the avatars looked really well considering I'm running a 512 video card.

Brief Sample

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjJM28rsU3U

Thanks Guys -

Cricky
Cricky
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

tq.linux (11/24/2013)
Hi!,Mr Cricky.(^^)/
Thank you for your customization.

I also got to know the difficulty of conversion using your setup. (T^T)
(1)The FBX conversion with animation by B did not finish in several hours.
(2)An expression configuration file did not load by 3D X5.51.(pic1)

I am looking forward to evolution of iAvatar conversion of Genesis2.
Probably, High spec PC for iClone6 is also needed in order to use heavy data.(pic2)

The Facial Profile for The Genesis 2 Female will work inside DAZ regardless. It just gives, or generates the end result slider options for 3dXchange expression changes; a set of morphs that will allow expression edits in 3dXchange. You can even decimate the character and clothing if you want.

The expression profile for 3DXChange may likely not work, because of various vertex counts used by multiple users. This does not preclude a person from using the sliders of the various edits that are generated by the DAZ profile to create their own profiles once in the expression editor panel of 3dXchange5.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
the Genesis 2 figures seem to be a bit of a moving target vertex order wise.
I have tried using the zero subdivision and base mesh each time but not one matches when it comes to applying a saved expression editor profile, I need to manually do every viseme etc everytime.
The release came very quickly so not much time for Reallusion's coders to find time for creating a new facial animation profile.
I too understand the frustration but am getting quicker at least at finding all the morphs needed!
I will certainly buy one when released as it can also be used with decimated and meshes with parts hidden under clothing that have quite different vertex orders and counts like I do Genesis 1.
I do like the figures in iClone though.

Galfridus
Galfridus
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Just wanted to say thank you to Cricky for the Genesis 2 female presets.

Geoff.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ba17ca1f-2bbe-4b61-819c-6bdf.png

I'm Gina
I'm Gina
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)New Member (4 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I'm lost as what to do with "The other two profiles" in 3dxchange.

The instructions say...
Most of the files are self-Explanatory as to what they are used for.

Each file for DAZ, *.PNG and *.DUF, originated from the folder within DAZ that contains Preset Poses.

Doing a search in your CONTENT inside DAZ should bring it up if you place it inside the pose preset folder.

The other two profiles are used by 3dXchange5 as the Bone Preset, which 3DXchange5 will automatically assign when the FBX from DAZ is imported. The Facial Expressions are also used when opening the Expressions panel after the character is converted to a non-standard in 3DXchnage5.

Reading This Topic