Profile Picture

Genesis 2 facial animation?

Posted By ArchAngjel 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ArchAngjel
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)Senior Member (410 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Any chance anyone has created a facial .duf file for genesis 2 yet and t-pose?
tq.linux
tq.linux
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hi! (^^)/

Because "Timeline" of "DS4" was difficult for me, I did not use .duf for conversion.
I considered how to use "Morph Export" simply.

Please check FBX Option first. (Pic1)
In order to avoid the trouble of a look, please choose Y on the screen of Pic2.(Pic2)

Three files are included in "G2F_IC5_Facial_Test.zip".(File3)
An easy setup of the range which I use is contained in "2F_IC5_Facial_Test.3dxFaceAnimProfile".
Therefore, there is no setup of a cheek or a lip.
"G2F_IC5_Conv_Test.3dxProfile"&"G2F_IC5_T_Test.3dxTPose" may be too rough and may not be helpful.
Attachments
FbxOption_MorphExportRule.jpg (577 views, 115.00 KB)
Please Select Y.jpg (578 views, 161.00 KB)
G2F_IC5_Facial_Test.zip (427 views, 1.00 MB)
Edited
11 Years Ago by tq.linux
rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: 8 days ago
I am about to upload a t pose and facial key for genesis 2. I am going to post it in the 3dx pipeline category. It is the exact same morph lists as the iclone face key with the exception of one keyframe where the morph broke through the gums, I adjusted it slightly.

EDIT: for some reason, daz is exporting multiple morph control files for each morph applied. There are up to 4 phm and/or ctrl morphs exported and activated. There is only 1 slider in daz but 4 activated controls in 3dx. I cannot seem to discover how to fix this problem.

Edited
11 Years Ago by rcsinger29
DJ puppet
DJ puppet
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)New Member (2 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi,, DAZ gen2female use Alias morphs for face  poze controller.

eg if we use one Alias controller assigned head node, in daz stuido,

and set value 100, it change hidden real morph which assinged for root node,

then set value 100. 

the effect work as one morph. not (alias 100 + real controller 100)

After that,  export genesis2female with morph animation as FBX,

these alias morphs are recoginized as real morph too.

then add effect individually.

so that, I needed to reset these alias morph value, or real controller morph value.

in 3d exchange facial morph setting. though it is manuall tidy work,,

without this step, my gen2female expression is too storong. 

I really hope realussion and daz find good easy way,

to export gen2female characterSmile

wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
while it would be handy to have a preset, it takes me 10mins at most to just manually do the expression editor morphs.
The main thing is to have all the morphs present in the import either by moving all the sliders at some point on the timeline or adding a lipsync in studio using all the visemes and dial in some extra expressions as desired.
the thing is no two of my imports are exactly the same which is a good thing when doing an animation, throw a bit of hair movement and inhale exhale morphs with clothing matching on random visemes
(it needs to have that added via seperate import in expression morphs save an extra fbx with the inhale at frame 0)

rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

I have been exporting the characters with custom morphs for a while. I was trying to make the DUF for those who want a 1 click fix. Even using a preset in 3dxchange doesn't correct the exaggerated morph results. They have to be edited every time.

col757
col757
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)Senior Member (495 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
jonblade1 (9/11/2013)
Any chance anyone has created a facial .duf file for genesis 2 yet and t-pose?

no i dont even know how you gen genesis 2 how do you get it?
rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Genesis 2 Face Key Preset for Daz Studio.

Load the facial Key in Daz for Genesis 2 based characters

The T-pose files are slightly different, you can toy with which one you prefer.

for some reason, when you load the 3dx profile for the T-Pose, It loses the Eye Rotation inside the Expression editor. You will need to reset the eye rotation

Genesis 2 exports 2 morph sets for each morph you load in Daz, therefore, each Key in Daz must be reduced to half for the facial morphs to display correctly inside iclone. This Facial Key performs this for you.

Attachments
Genesis 2 Facial-Tpose.zip (343 views, 20.00 KB)
Evgeny2
Evgeny2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)Junior Member (230 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
My 3D Exchange was crashed when I'm loading exported .fbx Sad
rcsinger29
rcsinger29
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

How many have you tried? Just one or multiple ones?

Reading This Topic