Vision for CrazyTalk7

Posted By Bruce (RL) 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Bruce (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
From Talking Character to Avatar Human Interaction

After its tremendous debut in the Mac community in 2012, CrazyTalk is now entering the world of mobile device interaction. With the CrazyTalk app, you will soon be able to create custom interactive talking characters for social communication, web publishing or mobile device integration.

A Cross-platform Ecosystem for a Variety of Applications

The CrazyTalk app marks the beginning of a multi-platform animation ecosystem that allows users to create content on their desktops to later animate and share on their iDevices; making CrazyTalk one of the App Store’s Best Paired applications today.

Leave your comments below and let us know what your vision for CrazyTalk is in the future!

Reallusion Team

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.
https://forum.reallusion.com

llott
llott
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Any hope or plans for an Android version of the Crazy Talk app.
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I've always seen CrazyTalk as an animation tool, specifically to bring life to static pictures. However, with the downgrade from ver 6 to 7 (the lost of multiple character support), and the push into the mobile and device market, it's become nothing but a toy. It's fun to play around with, but it has lost it's appeal to me.
Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (65.6K reputation)

llott (6/3/2013)
Any hope or plans for an Android version of the Crazy Talk app.

Dear llot,

Thank you for your suggestion. We don't have the plan for the Android version right now. However, we might plan the CrazyTalk app for Android in the future. Please stay tuned with us for the latest product release.

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

Bruce (RL)
Bruce (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

wizaerd (6/3/2013)
I've always seen CrazyTalk as an animation tool, specifically to bring life to static pictures. However, with the downgrade from ver 6 to 7 (the lost of multiple character support), and the push into the mobile and device market, it's become nothing but a toy. It's fun to play around with, but it has lost it's appeal to me.

Dear wizaerd,

Thank you for your feedbacks. In CrazyTalk7, we have the all new Auto Motion system for users to create lively talking characters more easily. Besides, the auto motion settings also allow user to create professional talking animations. If users would like to animate with multi actors, they can use CrazyTalk Animator to animate with. However, we are always eager to make these two animation tools more perfect to reach our users' expectations. If there is any other wishful features you like, please post them in the wishful features forum. And we will review every wishful features you like and try to make CrazyTalk more powerful! Smile

Bruce (RL)
Forum Moderator

Reallusion, Inc.

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Bruce (RL) (6/3/2013)
wizaerd (6/3/2013)

Dear wizaerd,

Thank you for your feedbacks. In CrazyTalk7, we have the all new Auto Motion system for users to create lively talking characters more easily. Besides, the auto motion settings also allow user to create professional talking animations. If users would like to animate with multi actors, they can use CrazyTalk Animator to animate with. However, we are always eager to make these two animation tools more perfect to reach our users' expectations. If there is any other wishful features you like, please post themin the wishful features forum. And we will review every wishful features you like and try to make CrazyTalk more powerful! Smile

I have both CrazyTalk Animator and CrazyTalk Pro 7. Someday I hope CrazyTalk Animator truly does become a powerful 2D animation package, but right now it's too immature to be a serious contender for 2D animation. I'm not saying it's a bad product, I enjoy toying around with it, but it really is missing too many features to be a serious animation package. And don't worry, I have added a whole slew of feature requests beginning from way back when CTA was first released.

I understand Reallusions desire to have CTA for multiple characters, but it lacks the auto motions and expressive facial animations that CrazyTalk has (for now). However I've always seen CTA as a full animation package, for full body character animation and CrazyTalk as a utility for animating photographs. They are two completely different scenarios. To create a "singing photograph", CTA is too much/overkill. CrazyTalk should be the best option for such a feat, but with only single character support I cannot create that signing photograph because the pic has three people in it, all of whom I wish to participate in the singing.

To create such a thing in CTA, I would have to mask out each individual singer in the pic as a separate character, and because I want them singing in the actual photograph, I would also have to re-assemble the photo graph by sizing and positioning the heads I created back over the photograph in order to animate.

But this is simply rehashing what I've been saying all along. My vision for these products obviously does not jive with Reallusion's vision, so it is what it is. I keep following, and giving RL my money, so I'm obviously a believer in the products although truth be told, a bit disappointed with them as well.

As I read back over what I wrote it just sounds like rambling. So I'll leave off. Suffice it to say I like RL's products, and keep hoping for the best, for those added features that makes each product truly unique and individual, while offering a greater level f ease and powerful features.
alemar
alemar
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
CrazyTalk app is nice and I want this kind of interactivity, but, you guys did this based in Unity...Sorry, this just work in desktops!!! no make sense for me! and you still need to install Unity plugin.!
At mobile, Crazytalk app not work in a web browser.
You guys need to do this using HTML5!
I´ll wait for development.
Alemar

ALEMAR GAMES MARKETPLACE STORE

Reading This Topic