3DXChange 5 Pro Manual

Posted By SeanMac 11 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
SeanMac
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
How do I download the manual / Online help withou going through every topic separately?

Sean McHugh

Intel Core i7-2600K @3.40Ghz
Win 7 64 bit
16Gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 470
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Where's the link or resource location you're using?

Armstrong.

Amstrad 1512 Pro (Pre 1994)
Windows 3.0  8 bit
2 Mb Onboard RAM
20Mb Hard drive.
2x 5 1/4" Floppy Drives
Two button mouse
S3 half Mb 16 Color Graphics.

wires
wires
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
3DXChange online help. There is no download version available. Angry

Manual, who needs a Manual???? Whistling Ermm

No need for books for something as simple as Bone Mapping. w00t

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

hgagne
hgagne
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

I agree with the OP;  I use IC and 3DXC as pre-viz tools.  A downloadable .PDF manual for both 3DXChange 5.4  and iClone 5.4 are required.  The version of the iClone 5 manual (in .PDF) is missing information post-IC5.2.

Firstly; like many others, I don't always have the luxury of an Internet connection so online help is of no use.  Additionally, many client sites do not permit connectivity of non-corporate devices to their network and some go as far as to request that no Internet connectivity be permitted - broadband or other.  Since they pay my bills, I'm generally not in a position to question their requests ... regardless of my opinion.

Secondly; the workstations being used at my workspace/studio to produce content are also isolated from external network connection - this ensures that they remain secure and free of unexpected (non-controlled) change in the midst of a project (client) deliverable.

M2C's worth,

Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)
Dual 22" LCD Monitors

iClone 5.5 Pro, 3DXchange 5.5 Pipeline, CrazyTalk & Animator Pro
Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014
Adobe Production Premium CS6

Edited
11 Years Ago by hgagne
SeanMac
SeanMac
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

@Armstrong Thanks for the feedback. The link to 3DXChange 5 Pro Online Help comes up when you start the program or use the drop-down Help Menu.
BTW re: Amstrad 1512 etc - I was not citing my computer set up to brag but to give Reallusion an idea of what computer power the users of their programs have. This is common practice in many forums. I am sorry it upset you.

@wires Thanks for the feedback. "who needs a manual?" Me. I need a manual. I am much more text-oriented than visual and this PC gets used by more people than just me. I like to scan through the manual to get a clearer idea of the capabilities of a program, and to memorise the shortcuts and standard procedures.
@hgagne Thanks for your support. let us suggest to Reallusion that up-to-date downloadable PDFs of the on-line help would be a good idea for very little extra effort.
Intel Core i7-2600K @3.40Ghz
Win 7 64 bit
16Gb RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 470

colour
colour
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

"@Armstrong Thanks for the feedback. The link to 3DXChange 5 Pro Online Help comes up when you start the program or use the drop-down Help Menu.
BTW re: Amstrad 1512 etc - I was not citing my computer set up to brag but to give Reallusion an idea of what computer power the users of their programs have. This is common practice in many forums. I am sorry it upset you"

Don't worry - Armstrong was too embarrassed to Post his current PC's Hardware Specs - It's an ABACUS.

Like most Geniuses, he's mildly eccentric & has recently taken to blowing-up wild animals, like balloons.

BigGrin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
"Like most Geniuses, he's mildly eccentric & has recently taken to blowing-up wild animals, like balloons."

lmao colour. You are sooooo bad. Tongue

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks for the feedback regarding PDF manuals.

Your requests will certainly be considered and hopefully we can get these to you at some point. The difficulty is that with regular software upgrades, the PDF manuals would require constant revision. Keeping the online guide updated is the priority at the moment.

You can of course print out pages of the online guide to paper or PDF (with the right software). And if you have Microsoft OneNote you can send pages direct to that for viewing offline.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
seantmchugh (3/27/2013)
@Armstrong  ...//... BTW re: Amstrad 1512 etc - I was not citing my computer set up to brag ...//...

Hi Sean... I was a'kiddin'. I see people post spec all the time.... Laugh, but that AMstrad spec is what I started off with in 1994 and after installing TWENTYFOUR  5 1/4" floppy disks WORDSTAR came up and I thought I was king of the world. HAH! Kiss

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 6 hours ago
Perhaps a website downloader would get you an offline version of the manual. You would need one that supports the frames and just the pages you want.Smile

Reading This Topic