Create Teeth

Posted By tedcullen 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
keithjen (4/20/2014)

Really disappointed with CT7. I had a particular project  that I needed an animated cat for.
I Downloaded the trial, had a play, all looked fine.
I used edition comparison page to check that the teeth and other  resources would be there if I bought the standard version. Bought the standard version & there are no cats teeth, nor any way to import any!
The note about customising an existing template earlier on this page must surely be a joke? The limited customisations available do not lend themselves to making human teeth anything like dogs or cats teeth. I can’t afford to buy the pro version just to get hold of some cats teeth, so I’ve abandoned the project

This is rather an old thread and the information in it is now out of date. Custom eyes and teeth are now part of CrazyTalk 7.31 and should be available in the Standard version.

All versions of CrazyTalk also come with a variety of different teeth styles but there isn't a specific cat teeth style in any version. You should find something similar though as there are vampire, rabbit, monster and beast teeth as well as human and comic style teeth.

Please take a look HERE for how to create custom teeth.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

JOHNAVATAR.com
JOHNAVATAR.com
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)Veteran Member (578 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
How do I "customize the existing template teeth and save for later use"? I want to create a custom alpha so the bottom half of the teeth don't show for the teeth set "17_Gap". How do I do that? I think I know, but just having a bit of trouble.

I would like to be able to export the existing teeth templates artwork and modify them in Photoshop and then re-import them in, but I don't see a way to actually export only the teeth, or eyes and etc.

Thank you,

Robert Moore
JOHNAVATAR.com
PaulaW
PaulaW
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)Junior Member (248 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Was this ever solved? I just bought version 8 and there are no canine teeth or eyes and my sole reason for purchasing it was to animate the animals we pet sit for. The picture shown below isn't available in my list...nor is the cartoon  style they mention in the manual.

No one has answered my forum question on this so I thought I'd try this thread.

Thanks!
Snarp Farkle
Snarp Farkle
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
PaulaW (7/26/2016)
Was this ever solved? I just bought version 8 and there are no canine teeth or eyes and my sole reason for purchasing it was to animate the animals we pet sit for.  The picture shown below  isn't available in my list...nor is the cartoon  style they mention in the manual.

Hi PaulaW,
I don't see a picture in your post to comment on, also if you could provide a link to your unanswered forum question I'd be willing to look into it for you. Smile

Dell XPS 8900, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s), 16 GB RAM, - 4 GB GeForce GTX 745, NVIDIA compatible.
Acer Aspire V Nitro Laptop,  2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor with 6MB cache,  256GB solid state drive, 16GB Ram,  4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics.

Reading This Topic