iClone and Windows 8

Posted By RobertoColombo 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Kats Radio (4/21/2014)

I purchase windows 8 i7 Toshiba to render files, all file video files and images come out black with white spots. Am I missing a driver ? Please help.

If it is a new computer, do make sure that you have run Windows Update to get all the latest system updates. You may need to do this several times to get fully up to date.

Then check with your computer manufacturer to see if there are newer graphics drivers available. This is especially important if you are using Windows 8.1. You can also check with Nvidia/AMD or Intel depending on the graphics you have in your computer.

Once this is all done the problem should be resolved.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

NavyCorpsman
NavyCorpsman
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)New Member (73 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
even iclone pro v6 only runs on win 7.

iclone v6 trial install says "only runs on win 7"

Reading This Topic