Posted By Bruce (RL) 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Become a Reallusion AFFILIATE and EARN up to 20% Commission

Author
vidi
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
You can use the Digital River signup without a code.

I wrote here in respect of this tread here
I'm joined long time ago in this program, since RL announced here

also I have already earned money, but now the tools are outdated and the links landing page false

All what RL need to do is updating !

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 13 hours ago
vidi (6/26/2014)
You can use the Digital River signup without a code.

I wrote here in respect of this tread here
I'm joined long time ago in this program, since RL announced here

also I have already earned money, but now the tools are outdated and the links landing page false

All what RL need to do is updating !

Hi Vidi,

We will review the issues you mention and see if we can improve and update the affiliate program.

Thank you for your feedback. If I have any further updates regarding this issue I will post it here.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Dream Cutter
Dream Cutter
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
It seems to me the nature of business where users are encouraged to publish the results of their creations from the product, puts RealLusion in a unique position to ditch the affiliate program overhead costs.

Consider the benefits of an "in-house" incentive program where RealLusion provides a Text based Ad-link that says something to the effect of "You Too Can Make Original Animations Like A...PROducer". Clicking the add directs a user to RealLusion IClone demo, crediting the source for unique leads.

Participants could elect to add the AD LINK to YouTube and Other Video Outlets where their RealLusion product video (IClone/CrazyTalk) creations are posted. Publishers could then "register" the video URLS with RealLusion so that new traffic source pages could be tracked and user accounted properly credited.

Because of RealLusions use of Credit currency in their content MarketPlaces, the use of actual cash incentives is not entirely necessary. This is because many of the affiliate partners would take advantage of the product "vouchers" or other forms of marketplace currency. I suppose highly successful affiliates who's videos produce enormous traffic would demand and could opt for a more globally recognized compensation... such as bitcoin.

While it wont replace traditional marketing, it would reduce the burden of participating in grass-root and viral opportunities.

Stay inspired.

Edited
9 Years Ago by Dream Cutter
momillis
momillis
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi.

I recently looked into joining the Reallusion affiliate program (Dec 2015). After a go around of outdated affiliate content on Digital River and unanswered messages from Reallusion's affiliate team I created a ticket. This is the reply I received:

Thank you for contacting Reallusion.

This is to informed that we have changed our affiliate strategy to mainly focus on co-working with our sales partners. If we re-open our affiliate program to the public in the future, we'll post this news on our web site.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Unsure

This was in January 2015. I hope they activate the program again soon.

- Mo' Millis  
Official Mo' Millis | Music & Animation

American rock musician and award winning songwriter.
3D photorealistic album art, posters, and tee shirt prints 
for independent artists.
Founder and composer of Scene Music. Certified animation content DEVeloper.

Reading This Topic