iClone 5.23 Update - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
RB3006
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
why there is only a AVI Video Exportoption in 64 Bit ???

Gruß
Robert

DANKE für Haare und Kleidung:, die nicht durch den Avatar geht !!! Rolleyes

Shaky
Shaky
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Paumanok West (4/18/2012)
sw00000p (4/18/2012)
Hey Gang,

(Online)... how do you reset / release your existing license! I'd like to install the 64 bit!

Do I simply Uninstall then Re-Install while being connected to the internet?

yes.... BUT.... you must also have 3DS MAX 2010, 2011, and 2012 running, while animating 17 characters in a PHYSX cloud... with a $4000 plugin written in Serbian... but be SURE to watch all 12 tutorials ... in the CORRECT order...

AND.... you can't forget to install a new LINUX partition on your spare drive... because.... THAT'S HOW THE BIG BOYS do it...!

remember: NO MORE BUTTON PUSHING Tongue

(don't get upset, swoop, this is a *friendly* tease: we've all gotten to where we sorta love you, in a twisted kind of way Smile )

Man, I was going to ask that same question, but not now. :-O

:-P
Keith_MPS
Keith_MPS
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Funny, PW Smile

Here's what I did. But...I was extremely paranoid about having to reinstall the 22GB of content I had. All of this probably wasn't necessary, but I just wanted to be sure not to lose anything.

1) Rename my iClone_Content folder to old_iClone_Content. iClone_Content is a custom folder I made when I originally installed iClone. Your content folder will be different.
2) Uninstalled iClone5
3) Downloaded/installed iClone 5 and the Resource Pack. I chose my original iClone_Content location as the content folder on this new install.
4) Copied the new folders inside iClone_Content into the old_iClone_Content directory, overwriting everything that was a duplicate.
5) Deleted iClone_Content and renamed old_iClone_Content to iClone_Content.
6) Rebooted

Everything is working great. I'm now up to 22 characters in a scene in iClone5 64-bit beta.

- Keith
Edited
12 Years Ago by gnasche
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

I created a NEW iCon to replace the 64Bit iCon for iClone5.2

If you want it, here is the link
http://www.box.com/s/df6578c79e01bf0ebbcc

It is easier to spot with the RED 64 superimposed on it, so you know what version you are selecting. Some people do not display text under their iCons, so it is more easily spotted.

The default folder for my installation is where I placed the iCon (*.ico) file included in the Zip file.

Just put the supplied icon in your 64bit Bin Folder and change the shortcut by right clicking the current shortcut and choosing its properties; then select the iCon from the folder.

The iCon was created using http://www.rw-designer.com/3D_icon_editor.php

This is what it looks like:

Strictly an option...Only you can decide if the 1-2 second download is worth it. Tongue

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I just ran the patch on my 64bit beta

now characters talk with text to speech and all the motions work, so yhat has been fixed

my 3DX5 beta files work too so all good sofar Cool

Keith_MPS
Keith_MPS
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Well, I gave up after adding 51 avatars without it crashing.
http://malletpropstudios.com/files/51_avatars.jpg (just noticed that everyone can now see who I was listening to on youtube Smile )

However, after I saved it, closed iClone, rebooted, it wouldn't load again. After it hit about 500KB of RAM, it would said "failed to load vns".

Then it would give this error:
"Free Disk Space on Disk C is insufficient. iClone may not run smoothly."

I have plenty of drive space on C (about 120GB free). This is the same error that iClone 32-bit gives when loading the project.

I didn't overwrite my original project because I knew this could be a problem. However, if you're adding more and more content, it might be a good idea to save as a new filename every once in a while and make sure you can open the project.

- Keith
Edited
12 Years Ago by gnasche
colour
colour
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
No probs here - Yet.

All Content previously Copied from iC4 to iC5 32 Bit all there in iC5 64 Bit. Current Project Opens ok.

iC Launches & Project Opens much faster & without needing to end any Processes. System RAM running at only 30-40% average.

Having both 32 Bit & 64 Bit versions seems pointless to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LarryPlane
LarryPlane
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Super cool. I am so downloading this today. And tomorrow buying a new main board to support new memory!

martok2112
martok2112
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
My only gripe (thus far) with the 64 bit version is that the only video export format is .AVI.

"Incompetence will always prevail so long as evil men stand by and do nothing."
-Martok2112

LarryPlane
LarryPlane
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.8K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I can confirm this on the 64bit version:

Reading This Topic