iClone Version History
v5.23 (v5.23.1913.1) released 16th July-12
- Fixed: Lip-syncing results were not correct; they would sometimes exaggerate expressions.
v5.22 (v5.22.1820.1) released 20th June-12
- Fixed: Thumbnails disappeared when using the Uploader with data saved in iClone5 64Bit version.
- Fixed: Using characters converted in 3DX5, would sometimes make the Motion Layer editing crash.
- Fixed: Motion captured demo project (Gorf Project) would not load in iClone.
- Fixed: Dragging an image to a path would cause iClone to crash.
v5.21 (v5.21.1627.1 ) released 27th April-12
- Fixed: Popup message "Raise Left Cheek" crashing under some special conditions.
- Fixed: Could not reload projects containing particle effects.
- Fixed: "Terms Of Endearment" & "Argument's Motion pack" content packs were not working properly.
- Fixed: Device Mocap was not working in 64Bit OS.
v5.2 (v5.2.1613.1 ) released 19th April-12
- Added: Add 64bit beta version for 64bit OS.
- **Please Note: In 64Bit version, Export > Video only supports .avi format output.**
- Added: Allow edit character in 3DXchange5 by clicking "Edit in 3DXchange".
- Added: Allow add motion to 3DXchange5 by right mouse click "Collect Clip" track.
- Enhanced: Content update – Character>Chuck
- Fixed: Stereo output grass was flashing after change wind strength setting on grass.
- Fixed: Break clip on timeline cause iClone hanging in some condition.
- Fixed: character shift moved when character link to prop and play the second motion clip.
Please Note: If you wish to try the new 64bit Beta version of iClone 5.2 then you will need to uninstall your current version. Then download the new full installer from your Member Account and install. This will then give you icons for both the 32Bit and 64Bit versions on your Desktop.
Please login to your Member Account to download both the update and latest full installer or use LiveUpdate to get the latest update..
v5.13 (v5.13.1523.1) released 23rd March-2012
- Added: "Reset Scale" to prevent non-uniform scale objects distorting out of shape under some conditions.
(ex: wheel object on Physics Toolbox)
- Added: Enable "Set as Dummy" while multi-object selected.
- Added: Y and Z rotation for Physics-Spring constraint.
- Enhanced: Allow "Preview Render" to render Dummy Object, Grid and Axial.
- Fixed: Cannot add action command when Rigid body simulation is turned off.
- Fixed: Timeline does not auto extend while adding track.
- Fixed: Hair Scale gizmo axial.
v5.12 (v5.12.1410.1) released 13th February-12
- Device Mocap (Kinect for Windows): Formal release of Device Mocap MS version for Microsoft Kinect SDK.
- Added: "Remove Script" function for Projects, iProps, and Characters.
- Added: Prop with script now appears with blue text in Scene Manager.
- Fixed: Some iProp with AML script convert to non-human in 3DXchange4, producing incorrect motion in iClone5.
- Fixed: Issue with opening Facial Puppet Panel.
- Fixed: Cannot activate physics for props which are converted from a terrain component
v5.11 (v5.11.1320.1) released 20th January-12
•Fixed: Fixed changing body part failure in G3 character.
v5.1 (v5.1.1317.1) released 18th January-12
•Provide "Microsoft Kinect SDK" Beta2 version.
- Enhanced: Better skeleton recognition, and more stable skeleton signal.
- Added: Wrist Animation.
- Added: Head Animation (Tilting).
- Added: Floor Auto Detection.
•Added: Mirror Function in Mocap control panel.
•Added: Provide Smoother to reduce noise while capturing.
•Added: Floor Calibration to get better foot to floor relation.
•Added: "Body Command" function to control Preview, Record and Stop commands.
•Added: Multi – Constraint.
•Added: Constraint Stability Setting.
•Added: Hinge Constraint.
•Added: Slider Constraint.
•Added: Point to Point Constraint.
•Added: Generic Constraint.
•Added: Rope Constraint.
•Added: Cone Twist Constraint.
•Added: Spring Constraint.
•Added: Make it keyable for Rigidbody 4 state type.
•Added: Right click to switch pin state.
•Added: Parent & Local option for Gizmo Rotation.
•Added: Press hotkey W, E, allows looping switch World (Parent) & Local.
•Added: Direct Puppet - Add mirror function.
•Added: Allow use right mouse click to switch Direct Puppet pin state.
•Added: Added tab hotkey to switch to start and end of each clip in the clip track in Timeline.
•Enhanced: Enhanced scene manager performance.
•Enhanced: Dragging Left-Right palm in Motion layer would spread open and close palm.
•Simplified Trial registration flow on Trial version.
•Fixed: Side face image not obvious while creating a face.
•Fixed: Motion Layer - Mirror function not work properly while the character is rotating.
•Fixed: Fixed deformed lag issue after save and reload of some G2 Characters.
•Fixed: Fixed set follow cam to current view and switch camera causes project load failure.
•Fixed: Fixed some object transform value convert failures caused them to appear upside down or disordered.
•Fixed: Fixed system task bar set to left or right causing iClone window to be cropped when maximizing window.
•Fixed: Fixed particle effect always on the front when Toon or Ambient Occlusion effect set to On.
•Fixed: Fixed: Fixed some character loading failure in "Female SuperHeroes" pack.
•Fixed: Fixed "Align Actor Motion" occasional movement error.
You can upgrade to this latest version by running LiveUpdate from your Start Menu/Reallusion or by logging into your Account and choosing Bonus.