Wolfzone New Arrivals

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic99886.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Wolfzone Digital - 13 Years Ago
Just getting around to actually uploading some content

The Orc Lord is a fully assembled G3 character. Made from Dylan base so no additional cloth required. Comes as shown with harness, axe, shield and horns.

Enjoy.

Mr. Skele-Bones complete, rigged, clone bone skeleton character with custom G3 skull head for complete facial animation.

By Alley - 13 Years Ago
Cool!!  Nice bones. Smile
By Bigboss - 13 Years Ago
That skeleton looks awesome Wolf ! Great product ! Smile
By The Mythical Dragon - 13 Years Ago
No bones about it, your work is awesome!

By rgrove - 13 Years Ago
Very nice work, Wolf. I'm picking up mr. bones right now.
By WarLord - 13 Years Ago
Those are fantastic!
Coming this weekend. Humanoid Turtle Character. Made from G3 Base and re-sculpted so no additional cloths required. Will be iC4 and iC5 compatible. Will have naked base turtle character with shell for regular application as well as fully accessorised "warrior turtle" modeled after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Just finishing a few other accessories for the "warrior turtle" and will release.

Base turtle and warrior turtle now uploaded to content store

By Sen - 13 Years Ago
w00t great work Wolfzone .
By duchess110 - 13 Years Ago
Nice Character Wolf. Gosh it brings back memories I remember my boys when they were younger always watching them on the tv and when we took them on holiday to Disney Florida we had to queue for hours so that they could see the Turtles show.
New upload. G3 form fitting sci fi mask accessory.  Fits Dylan like a glove. Custom shaped in zbrush. Compatible for iclone 4 and 5

New addition. G3 head head with high res texturing for a more photo-realistic look. Compatible with iclone 4 and 5

Coming this week, a portal scifi prop modeled after the popular stargate

Also coming this week. G5 high detail female face

I haven't gotten around to updating the store with these new additions, but I will be doing so shortly. Wanted to add a bit of fun with this cartoon style Swamp House inspired by the art of Steven Skidmore. Coming soon.

By Paumanok West - 13 Years Ago
Wolfzone (12/27/2011)
I haven't gotten around to updating the store with these new additions, but I will be doing so shortly. Wanted to add a bit of fun with this cartoon style Swamp House inspired by the art of Steven Skidmore. Coming soon.

"Inspired by the art of..." I like that, and I like the result! Hope to see more developers working in a non-photorealistic style. Smile
By Alley - 13 Years Ago
Love the look of the swamphouse, can imagine that in some interesting storylines.Smile
By colour - 13 Years Ago

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house

Alley (12/27/2011)
Love the look of the swamphouse, can imagine that in some interesting storylines.Smile
By W.VEEKE - 13 Years Ago
Vey good, you are getting better and better, very professional

Keep on the good work
And another addition that was created in conjunction with the Swamp House is a G5 cartoon charicature style old man. (It's my plan to try and get these all uploaded when I return from the Fortress of Solitude this weekend)

By Wolfzone Digital - 12 Years Ago
Happy new year all.

Finally got over my holiday laziness and uploaded the new content. Pop over for a visit.

Sci Fi Portal - Modeled after Stargate Series

Cartoon Swamp House - Inspired by the art of Steven Skidmore

Cartoon Old Man G5 - Made from Chuck base.

High Res Female G5 Face

Another G5 high res female face. At some point I will likely put a G5 head pack together once I have enough of them to make it worth your while. This lady should be up this weekend. Paid special attention to the eyeballs to ensure an "alive" feel.

Eyebots are now available in the Wolfzone Store Here Available individually and as a pack. (Better value as a pack). Non-standard characters.

Coming Very Soon.

Fantasy Villain Pack. Need to get rid of the gloves on the alien character as they're from the superhero of reallusion's pack in this picture. Pack should be released this week. I'll also release them individually. They're all from Base characters modified so you won't need to worry about pre-requisite packs.

They have arrived. Fantasy Character Creature Bundle Pack Now Available.  Solid value with 7 standard iclone characters for all your fantasy adventure needs.  Characters can also be purchased individually if you so desire. The demon and ogre are my favorites.

By Illustrator Cathy - 12 Years Ago
I think Wolf does a WONDERFUL job with his characters and props. I am always amazed at what he comes-up with.

Cathy Hehe
By Wolfzone Digital - 11 Years Ago
Been a while since I put something up. So I figured it was time to start updating. Just uploaded The Back Lot which is a standalone prop back of an urban back lot/alley scene. This prop set is available now on its own. It will also be part of an urban mega pack that will be released at a much later date as I am releasing the individual pieces as they are completed.

By W.VEEKE - 11 Years Ago
Looks real, great!!!
By bluemidget666 - 11 Years Ago
Thats some awsome texture work.
By Sen - 11 Years Ago
w00t great work Wolfzone .
By Bigboss - 11 Years Ago
Yes that is real nice texturing ! Wow! Great product!
By warlord720 - 11 Years Ago
Nice work!Cool
By hutchartwork - 11 Years Ago
An impressive and FANTASTIC job, Wolfzone! The grungy realism is exactly what I was looking for and need for a project (set in early-1960s L.A.) I'm presently working on! Can't wait to see the future pieces you have in store for us!

By Wolfzone Digital - 11 Years Ago
Thanks folks. As I work through the other pieces, if there are any specific urban looks that you think can add value or be useful, feel free to drop me a line. I'm trying to be as comprehensive as possible with the pieces but suggestions are always welcome.

Cheers

By Wabby - 11 Years Ago
The textures are beautiful. Bravo !