Contact 2011

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic75439.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Wolfzone Digital - 13 Years Ago
Dulci and I are pleased to launch the inaugural WnD Screenplay competition. For those that listen to our show, we discussed the concept on last week's show. The idea is quite simple. I want to produce a movie but can't write a screenplay to save my life. Smile As such our APE (Audience Participation event) will be a contest that runs from now until February 14th. The goal for contestants, is to write a screenplay (minimum 5 minutes in duration) that follows the theme of the video news broadcast posted below. So in essence, the news broadcast is meant to "set the stage" for the screenplay. The actual story can be anything surrounding this broadcast i.e. events leading up to it, events during it or after it. Comedic, dramtaic, romantic, action, thriller, horror - all types are acepted. The only caveat is that the screenwriter must iclude a female lead role for Dulci to play. Other than that, it's fun and frivolity time.

Winning entry (as determined by Dulci, myself and a handful of other judges) will be produced in an iclone movie as well the writer will receive the equivalent of $100 USD worth of my iclone content. We look forward to everyone's participation. Enjoy the broadcast Smile

By sjonesdc - 13 Years Ago
Wolf,

In writing the screenplay, what format are you looking for and where does one send it? I'm asking because I've never written one before.

Thanks!!
By peteradam6 - 13 Years Ago
Does it have to includes a hot scene between William Shatner and the Dulci character? w00t
By Illustrator Cathy - 13 Years Ago
OMG!!! w00t Brad Pitt is a News Anchor!

Cathy Hehe
By Wolfzone Digital - 13 Years Ago
sjonesdc (1/23/2011)
Wolf,

In writing the screenplay, what format are you looking for and where does one send it? I'm asking because I've never written one before.

Thanks!!

I'm really just looking for a good script. Typically, a screenplay would include the writer's vision for the scene i.e.

-Camera fades from black to worn out living room, Character is standing in the room talkig on the phone -
Chracter: "Hi John, How are you"

That's typically how you'd put it together,  but as a novice screenwriter, I'm ok with whatever format you're comfortable with writing in. The goal her is participation Smile

By Dulci - 13 Years Ago
peteradam6 (1/23/2011)
Does it have to includes a hot scene between William Shatner and the Dulci character? w00t

I'm not sure if that's possible to write Tongue
By Dulci - 13 Years Ago
We've enjoyed the submissions we've received so far - remember, you still have one more day to get yours in! Smile