NEWS - READ ME FIRST!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic304223.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Ola(RL) - 8 Years Ago
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/548812d6-6e31-4f13-aaa1-0970.png

Dear Beta users,

Welcome to the Cloud Animator Open Beta forum, and thank you for joining us!
Before starting, here are a few things you must know.
This Open Beta test starts now and will last 4 to 6 months.
The main purposes are 
1. Collect bug(s)
2. Collect recommendation(s)
3. Collect showcase(s)
4. Plan future content(s) and function(s)

We need you to focus on the animating, interacting and sharing features of Cloud Animator.
This Open Beta is for all users, so we strongly welcome you to share any information including your documents, screen-captures, videos or discussions about Cloud Animator within or without this forum.

However, like many Beta programs, Cloud Animator Open Beta interface and specifications are subject to change. This means that project files made from Beta may not be compatible with the final version. 

Start the Open Beta through the link below and HAVE FUN:

Important note:
Please report BUG(s) you have encountered through our Feedback Tracker so that all bugs and the fix status can be tracked. 
Please post your RECOMMENDATION(s) or SUGGESTION(s) HERE.
We also encourage you to share your design and learning experiences with other members to have lots of FUN.
By Ola(RL) - 8 Years Ago

New Updates and Announcements
* Dec 8, 2016
The service overview of Cloud Animator.
Step 1: Enter Cloud Animator. START NOW HERE

Step 2: Login Reallusion account or register a Reallusion account

Step 3: Create new project or load old project

Step 4: Create your own design

Step 5: Save designed project

Step 6: Click "Publish" before share

Step 7: Share with others through 1. social media, 2. embed in web page, 3. send out link, 4. ask others to contact you

By vincechua - 8 Years Ago
Ok, I am sold. When will this roll out to be selling? I would like to host it on my end and not reallusion cloud Smile
By theschemer - 8 Years Ago
Really cool. I just tried it and it looks like it has promise. SmileSmileSmile
TS

By Harb40 - 8 Years Ago
Quick question:
After looking through all the info on this product I could not find one important piece of info.  When I posted the announcement in a group I am in on Facebook someone wondered if it was a Windows only or a multi-platform service.
I could not find that answer anywhere.  So, can you use this service if you have a Mac also?
By Peter (RL) - 8 Years Ago
vincechua (12/13/2016)
Ok, I am sold. When will this roll out to be selling? I would like to host it on my end and not reallusion cloud Smile

Hi Vince,

The service will remain cloud based even after the Beta concludes. No self hosting will be available I'm afraid.
By Peter (RL) - 8 Years Ago
Harb40 (12/14/2016)
Quick question:
After looking through all the info on this product I could not find one important piece of info.  When I posted the announcement in a group I am in on Facebook someone wondered if it was a Windows only or a multi-platform service.
I could not find that answer anywhere.  So, can you use this service if you have a Mac also?

Cloud Animator is HTML5 based and so is not dependant on the operating system. You can use Safari, Chrome or any other HTML5 compatible browser on a Mac.
By satscape - 8 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (12/15/2016)

Cloud Animator is HTML5 based and so is not dependant on the operating system. You can use Safari, Chrome or any other HTML5 compatible browser on a Mac.

FYI : Doesn't seem to run on Linux with Firefox (which I believe runs HTML5 based stuff) - I get an error saying "Your browser is not compatible..."

By harold.blender - 7 Years Ago
What will be the cost of cloud animator platform after beta?
By HarryHansen - 7 Years Ago

Hello,

are there any news upon Cloud Animator?
Id like to see the paid version soon.

Please, please speed up a bit.

With best regards,
Stefan Schwarz

By Forum Admin (RL) - 7 Years Ago
HarryHansen (5/1/2017)

Hello,

are there any news upon Cloud Animator?
Id like to see the paid version soon.

Please, please speed up a bit.

With best regards,
Stefan Schwarz

The full release of Cloud Animator is scheduled for June. We will be announcing full details and some new features nearer to the release time.

Any announcements will be made on the forum so you won't miss them.
By HarryHansen - 7 Years Ago
Hello,

very good news.
I cannot wait till the Release is ready.

Best regards,
Stefan
By Forum Admin (RL) - 7 Years Ago
Unfortunately the full version of Cloud Animator has been delayed until August. We do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

By josefa - 7 Years Ago

Are you going to launch Cloud Animator, definitive version, throughout this month of August? I would appreciate news. Thank you very much.Josefa Tormos

By Peter (RL) - 7 Years Ago
Hi Josefa,

The full version of Cloud Animator should finally be unveiled during October. We do apologise for the delay.
By Cory Chang - 7 Years Ago
harold.blender (4/26/2017)
What will be the cost of cloud animator platform after beta?

Hi, harold, 

Cloud Animator paid version has launched since last month.
You may visit our price as the following link:
https://www.reallusion.com/cloudanimator/price.html
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/74bd79ce-efd7-4546-b1d5-8985.jpg
Thanks 

Best Wishes

Cory