Showcase your CrazyTalk app project HERE!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic156103.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Bruce (RL) - 11 Years Ago
Dear all,

Have you downloaded the latest FREE CrazyTalk app on the iTunes App Store yet?

If not, download it right away. CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD

If yes, what will you animate to share with your friend?

Share with us your animated videos made with CrazyTalk app under this thread!

By dggd - 11 Years Ago
Hi There,

Now that was good timing… I've been working with some friends helping create illustrations and promo for an online american grocery store in france, for americans living far away from their creature comforts Smile
I had been playing in crazytalk a few weeks ago to create a fun promotional message… but this new app brings so many more possibilities for some interactive viral marketing Smile It's good for me because I can create the characters, then send it on over to the guys to add whatever messages they like, and send it out to their potential customers/ friends. Then once the recipient has watched the message they can play with the character and pass it on or create a new message to share, all the time branded with the name of the website Smile

here's the link:

crazytalk://ctifiles.reallusion.com/public/130648espq.zip

have fun
Dave

p.s let me know if this is violating any of the terms and conditions??!!

[quote][/quote]
Wow! Such a nice application of CrazyTalk app!
Thank you for your sharing Dave!
We would like to know how the customers react to this kind of approach.
Do they feel interested and share their projects to more people?

dggd (6/5/2013)
Hi There,

Now that was good timing… I've been working with some friends helping create illustrations and promo for an online american grocery store in france, for americans living far away from their creature comforts Smile
I had been playing in crazytalk a few weeks ago to create a fun promotional message… but this new app brings so many more possibilities for some interactive viral marketing Smile It's good for me because I can create the characters, then send it on over to the guys to add whatever messages they like, and send it out to their potential customers/ friends. Then once the recipient has watched the message they can play with the character and pass it on or create a new message to share, all the time branded with the name of the website Smile

here's the link:

crazytalk://ctifiles.reallusion.com/public/130648espq.zip

have fun
Dave

p.s let me know if this is violating any of the terms and conditions??!!