Showcase Your CrazyTalk7 works here!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic135551.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Bruce (RL) - 12 Years Ago
Dear all,

How's your experience with CrazyTalk7 so far? Do you have any showcase created with CrazyTalk7 already?

I've found a CrazyTalk7 showcase on YouTube made by a professional digital artist!

Please submit your CrazyTalk7 creations under this thread so they can be better showcased or appreciated.

You can also make additional post to promte your video in "Showcase yourself" forum for sure.

If you want to be a certified director or certified trainer of CrazyTalk, please submit your video for certification!!

Go to Certification Center

A CrazyTalk7 Showcase from James Brickell. 

The Gallery from Martin

By tparrington - 12 Years Ago
I made this really short little clip yesterday when I first got CT7Pro. The background was created in iclone5 and the two mixed in my video editor (box added in editing.)

By rexlmiller - 11 Years Ago
Here is a music video I created for my son. I am still fairly new to CrazyTalk 7, but I think it turned out pretty good.

By moviechick - 11 Years Ago
Great job .... BigGrin
By Save the spaceman - 11 Years Ago
Hello guys! Here is my first music video using crazytalk and toonboom animate for my band
Sound Assembly. It took months to make! Let me know what you think?
Thanks
http://youtu.be/71n_BUwLfgA
By jarronn - 11 Years Ago

My first experiment was with the trial version of CrazyTalk Animator Pro
and was motivated by a forum full of skeptics who always seem
to have something bad to say about me

Oh, they didn't like it at all Tongue

It was published Aug 8, 2013

By jarronn - 11 Years Ago

My second video was a comparison test

This time I was testing CrazyTalk 7 Pro

I decided I liked it much better than Animator Pro and bought it

Because it is more intuitive and the tools are easy to find

much more like in the tutorial videos

I was going crazynuts trying to find the adjustment tools

in Animator Pro

By kdfisherfla - 11 Years Ago
Here's one I finished about a week ago. Of course there's much more to it than using Crazy Talk7 that includes a large amount of time in Photoshop and green screening within Sony Vegas Pro. I'm still working on trying to get better transitions with the CT motions as some areas just seem too jerky when the motion starts and finishes. A fade in and out function would work perfect in this situation much like what you can do in many video editing programs.

By toonarama - 11 Years Ago
This one took about an hour - I think it shows! Docter Pitterbill in slightly disturbing form.
By macgirlie - 11 Years Ago
My first Crazy Talk animation, a little birthday animation:

By alemar - 10 Years Ago
Can I show Instagram CrazyTalk animation ?

hahaha work! and looks nice! Nice size in forum... very short clips.
please test if you can see in your browser.
By alemar - 10 Years Ago
Another one

By Peter (RL) - 10 Years Ago
alemar (2/20/2014)
hahaha work! and looks nice! Nice size in forum... very short clips.
please test if you can see in your browser.

Nicely done, although I have no idea what they saying. BigGrin

Works fine in Chrome. No go in IE11.

By alemar - 10 Years Ago
Hi Peter
This is portuguese language.
I can see IE11 no display Instagram in this foruns... but this is a forum limitation... I can open all animation in IE11 on my desktop.
Anyway, CrazyTalk animation, is perfect for Instagram, and work very nice with very short clips.I have many views with this characters.RL should enable this in forum.I wiil export animations to Whatsapp now...
By jeremy.s.romero - 10 Years Ago
CrazyTalk 7 Came through to create this week's episode in one day. The only thing that I didn't have time to do is spend time tweaking the lipsync. Really wish you use a text file to help it detect words and phonemes.

I couldn't figure out how to post video. I saw it mentioned there is an HTML icon somewhere - but I don't see it.

Film GRIT Friday Funday RISE
By info_2014110513512728 - 10 Years Ago
First instagram animation Smile
By bhp2000 - 10 Years Ago
Hi:

This was my first attempt using Crazy Talk for a client's annual Christmas Event.
I had 2 days to do it from scratch including script and soundtrack, which added to the fun. What pressure?

I've since read the manual, and can now see how many of the elements used could have been enhanced so much further. (and better)

Had Staples print the 300+ page manual which helps considerably, so you can experiment easily while reading. Cost about 24 bucks which was worth it.

Kudos to Reallusion...incredible software for the money!

http://youtu.be/fWlqJMJbhZ8

By JOHNAVATAR.com - 9 Years Ago
SCREEM TESTS - Arnold Lawrence - COMEDY BY JOHNAVATAR.com

THAT'S RIGHT... yesterday I uploaded my first ever...
CrazyTalk 7 Pro Comedy movie, to YouTube!

Title: SCREEM TESTS - Arnold Lawrence - COMEDY BY JOHNAVATAR.com
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA9tOSNd-AI

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA9tOSNd-AI][/url]

It's not perfect because CT7Pro is a bit difficult to work with, bugs and workarounds, but it still looks ok, for a few hours work and not worrying about perfection (if I had a budget, it'd be perfect..).

Take a look, tell me what you think!

Please tell everyone and leave comments on the YouTube video (and "Like" it?)!

Thank you,

Robert Moore
JOHNAVATAR.com
Santa Monica, CA 90402
Email: JohnAvatar@JohnAvatar.com
By Gerskey - 9 Years Ago
Hello Crazytalkers,

here's a video that I made of EastEnders from their live show to which I put in the wrong place in the forum.

This video is for the section under

Showcase Your CrazyTalk7

Sorry Peter.

All made with crazytalk7.

Edited using sony vegas.

Peace
Gerskey
By captainpat - 9 Years Ago
I am enjoying this program. I find time spent manually adjusting the voice gives me a better result - but I am still learning by the day. I used a few other programs to pull this together. First in Crazy Talk 7, then audio recorded on a microphone and edited in Audacity. Then taken back into Crazy Talk. Then into video editing with Final Cut Pro X. Animation is a very big learning curve for me. This took me about two days. This is the second video I have made and both are quick dark. Interesting.

By captainpat - 9 Years Ago
I used Crazy Talk 7 to create this TV Ad. It is now running on regional television in Australia.  
By Peter (RL) - 9 Years Ago
captainpat (6/29/2015)
I used Crazy Talk 7 to create this TV Ad. It is now running on regional television in Australia.

Fantastic work. The CT team will be well chuffed to see CrazyTalk being used in a television commercial like that. Thanks for sharing.  Smile