Technical Issues

Posted By Realtimer (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
justaviking
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
@Fantasy-Raider - Thanks for collecting unanswered questions like that.  That should be very helpful to Reallusion and us.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Fantasy-Raider
Fantasy-Raider
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)Veteran Member (525 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
justaviking (9/7/2015)
@Fantasy-Raider - Thanks for collecting unanswered questions like that.  That should be very helpful to Reallusion and us.

It was my pleasure .. I was just hoping it didn't come across as miss bossy pant's.
There is a saying in the Black Country (UK) when someone comes across all Bossy, they say:      "Oooh hark at err"

MasterMikeDa1
MasterMikeDa1
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)Veteran Member (954 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi All,
After I restarted my computer the send to Iclone feature in character creator began working correctly.  So please disregard that part of my post.

Mike
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Thanks for all your feedback in this thread.

While we do appreciate all feedback, the purpose of this thread is to report bugs, glitches and other associated abnormalities with the Character Creator. Unfortunately it seems it has also become a thread to ask "How to" type questions which makes it harder to find genuine issues with CC.

So please if you have any "how do I do this" type questions, please can you post them in the main CC forum and not in this thread. Please do continue to post any technical issues you are encountering here and these will be reported to the Development team. For any issues that are seriously affecting your use of the Character Creator, please can you contact us via Technical Support using the link below. We will then work with you on a one to one basis to get them resolved.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/UserEx/QForm.aspx

Thanks for your understanding.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Agonos
Agonos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Peter : How to know if we are facing a bug or a lack of knowledge?
Edited
9 Years Ago by Agonos
mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I'm noticing a crash in iC6 100% of the time if I try to "Reset Pivot" on any animation clip render for a CC avatar. It doesn't happen for G6 or older avatars. If I re-boot iC6 and load that project file iC6 will crash 100% of the time. If I re-boot iC6 and load another project, then load the project that caused the crash, when I tried to "Rest Pivot" it will load just fine. Project restore doesn't seem to work either for this type of crash.
Just wondering if I'm the only one?

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Agonos (9/9/2015)

Mine. is the perfect example of this
In iClone
I clicked on the CC Character and on the modify tab there was no physics tab
I clicked on a Heidi character to test if I was doing something wrong and the physics tab was there.
I thought it might be a bug so posted here and it turned out to be lack of knowledge because on CC characters you need to select the clothing and not the character.

Sorry to bog this forum down with yet another non bug related post but felt the need to explain.
So why doesn't someone move the non related posts to another topic like I do at work when someone puts a helpdesk request on the wrong topic?
I can find all the posts I have made on my profile so disappearing from the topic I put it on doesn't make it lost.
Delete this post and my other post to clear the topic of non bug related topics. I won't mind.
Again, sorry to post unrelated comments.

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
To edit CC character's physics need to pick cloth, hair or accessory first and then you will see the physics tab there.
Also each cloth have it's own timeline track.
This is different from G5 or G6
JC Weatherby
JC Weatherby
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
UNABLE TO TURN DIAGNOSTIC MODE OFF:

During several attempts the little status circle spins and spins, CC "Not Responding."  The system returns control of the program to me, but the Diagnostic Enable button is still checked.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4ba40956-4a6b-4e21-8109-64ea.jpg

Windows 10, DirectX11, AMD 8350FX, 16GB DDR3, 1866 Mhz RAM.  
Edited
9 Years Ago by JC Weatherby
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Agonos (9/9/2015)

The best way will be to watch all our tutorials on the Character Creator and refer to the Help Guide (Press F1 in CC) so you have a good understanding of the processes involved first.

Then if the Character Creator is not working as described or you encounter an unusual or unexpected problem you should report it here. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic