PR5 Product's Line

Posted By Vit3D 13 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Vit3D
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Happy New Year To ALL !!! BigGrin

To developers I wish more excellent products in 2015 and I'd like to say many thanks to customers for support of content developers in their works! And of course I wish more fun with iClone for all of us. Smile

P.S. Today is the last day of my Christmas action in Marketplace -- Do not miss it Wink

Best regards,

Vit

Vit3D
Vit3D
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Hi All,
I'd like to inform that I released new version (version 2) for PR5ML character packs -
PR5M SciFi Pack 1

and PR5M SciFi Jacket

Most significant changes is that PR5ML_Base have been completely rebuild:
- character body now has improved (more anatomically correct) shape;
- body model has new topology (and UV)-- seam between Upper and Lower parts moved from Waist zone to Hips zone, so now in most cases it "masked" by clothes; hands have more detailed topology for smooth deformation;
- mode detailed skin textures -- skin Normal bump texture now imitate not only muscle shape, but also small details of human skin;
- and much more Smile
SciFi gloves material PR5ML_Hands_Gloves01 have been completely rebuild for new hands topology and UV.

PR5ML_Sh_FlatShoes model has new topology, but back-compatible texture layout (UV).
SciFi clothes models in both packs have been re-shaped and re-rigged for new character base, but they have the same topology and texture layout as in the first version.
Here some pictures for comparison -
(iClone 5 rendering)

(iClone 6 rendering)

So as You can see "in fact" this is absolutely new character, but I decided to keep exactly the same names in Marketplace for these packs and items included in them.
This way customers who already have these products will be able to upgrade to new version for free. Wink
Important notes:
If You already have fist version and would like to keep it, You can rename version 1 content and after this re-download new version. This way You will have both versions, but keep in mind that it's not possible to combine version 1 and version 2 items.
Content have been prepared in iC 5.5 version, so You can use (load) it in both iClone 5.5 and iClone 6.
More content for PR5ML_Base version 2 is on the way Wink
Cheers,

Vit

Edited
9 Years Ago by Vit3D
Vit3D
Vit3D
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi All,
I'd like to inform You about new packs.
First of all for future compatibility I decided to split "PR5M SciFi Pack 1" into separate packs -- "PR5ML Starter" and "PR5ML SciFi Pack LE".
PR5ML Starter

What in pack -- PR5ML_Base.iAvatar, PR5ML_Sh_FlatShoes.iShoe, PR5Hx2_Sam_ShortHair.iMtl
PR5ML SciFi Pack LE :
PR5ML_Sh_Boots01.iShoe, PR5ML_L_Pants01.iLower, PR5ML_LP_PantsVest.iLower, PR5ML_U_Vest01.iUpper, PR_Pistol_SciFi.iAcc, PR5ML_Hands_Gloves01.iMtl, PR5ML_Pistol.iHand
And there is new content for PR5ML character -- PR5ML SkinSuit.

This pack included Skin Suit models for PR5ML character.
Skin Suit created as second skin and can be used for underwear and sportswear fashions.
All models has 2K materials templates with guide lines.
IMPORTANT:
1. To use this product You must have PR5ML_Base from PR5ML Starter Pack. Using of any clothes model from this pack with other G5 characters can cause loosing of origin shape.
2. Skin Suit models very close to character skin (1.5mm) and although these models well synchronized, it's possible to have minor cloth-skin intersection in some critical poses. So it's recommended to use opacity masks under the clothes to avoid this.
3. PR5ML_L_SSuit.iLower and PR5ML_U_SSuit.iUpper have overlap in waist zone. If You going to use them together, You should apply opacity mask on the bottom of PR5ML_U_SSuit.iUpper. Or (better) use PR5ML_LP_SSuit.iLower for creating full suit.
What in pack.
PR5ML_U_SSuit.iUpper - SkinSuit Upper model with template material for texturing;
PR5ML_L_SSuit.iLower - SkinSuit Lower model with template material for texturing;
PR5ML_LP_SSuit.iLower - combination of Lower and Upper SkinSuit models in single mesh.
Have fun,

Vit

Edited
9 Years Ago by Vit3D
Vit3D
Vit3D
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi All,
New content for PR5ML character -- first casual clothes pack.
PR5ML CL1

IMPORTANT - To use this product You must have PR5ML_Base model. Using of any clothes model from this pack with other G5 characters can cause loosing of origin shape.
This pack included 6 clothes shapes combined in 14 models for texturing for first clothes layer creation.
These models are basic for PR5ML character clothes construction.
Models have complete skin layer and both skin and clothes layers carefully synchronized in motions, but it's recommended to use skin opacity masks under clothes to avoid intersection in some critical poses.
All models have template materials (2K resolution) with guides for easy texturing.
What in pack.
2 lower models (L):
PR5ML_CL1_L_01.iLower - tight pants which can be used for classic jeans creating.
PR5ML_CL1_L_01.iLower - straight pants which suitable for both jeans and cargo pants.
The belt have been created as separate element and can be turned off by opacity mask. Both models have exactly the same texture layout (UV).
4 upper models (U):
Pack included two basic shirt shapes (01 and 02) with two modifications -- Loosed (L) and Tucked (T).
First shirt shape (PR5ML_CL1_U_01L.iUpper and PR5ML_CL1_U_01T.iUpper) can be used for tight tricot shirts like T-Shirts, Tank Tops etc.
Second shirt shape (PR5ML_CL1_U_02L.iUpper and PR5ML_CL1_U_02T.iUpper) is shirt with collar and cuffs. Using opacity masks You can have long sleeves or rolled sleeves versions.
8 LowerPlus models (LP):
LowerPlus is combination of Lower and Upper models for creating first clothes layer.
The names of LP models included both Lower and Upper IDs.
For example PR5ML_CL1_LP_01-01L.iLower is the combination of PR5ML_CL1_L_01.iLower and PR5ML_CL1_U_01L.iUpper models.
What in PR5ML_CL1_Masks.zip.
PR5ML_CL1_L_BeltOFF.jpg - opacity mask for turning off belt visibility.
PR5ML_CL1_U02_SleeveFull.jpg - opacity mask for long (full) sleeves version (applied by default).
PR5ML_CL1_U02_SleeveRoll.jpg - opacity mask for rolled sleeves version.

Please do not forgot to update to the latest version of PR5ML_Base Wink
Materials for these clothes models are on the way ...
Cheers,

Vit

Edited
9 Years Ago by Vit3D
Vit3D
Vit3D
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi All,
I'd like to inform that I published big material pack for PR5ML character.
This pack is a bit unusual because it consists from 2 sets - for iC5 users and for iC6 users with displacement feature Wink
The pack can be found in Bigboss Treasures Store.
PR5ML M01

IMPORTANT :
To use this product You must have PR5ML CL1 clothes models pack.
Materials with displacement can be used in iClone 6 only.
This pack included 2 sets of materials (21 in each):
- iClone 5 compatible materials, which can be used in both iC5 and iC6;
- materials with displacement, which can be used in iClone 6 only.
Materials with displacement can be identified by "D" letter at the end of material name.
All materials have 2K resolution; Displacement and Normal Bump maps have been created (baked) from sculpted high-poly models.
What in pack.
Materials for PR5ML_CL1_L_01.iLower and corresponding LowerPlus models (as RL_Lower material):
- PR5ML_CL1L01_01.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L01_02.iMtl;
- PR5ML_CL1L01_01D.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L01_02D.iMtl
Materials for PR5ML_CL1_L_02.iLower and corresponding LowerPlus models (as RL_Lower material):
- PR5ML_CL1L02_01.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L02_02.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L02_03.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L02_04.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L02_05.iMtl;
- PR5ML_CL1L02_01D.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L02_02D.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L02_03D.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L02_04D.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1L02_05D.iMtl
Materials for CL1_U_01T.iUpper (as RL_Upper material in Upper)and corresponding LowerPlus models (as RL_UpperA material in Lower):
- PR5ML_CL1U01T_01L.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_01S.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_02L.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_02S.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_03L.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_03S.iMtl;
- PR5ML_CL1U01T_01LD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_01SD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_02LD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_02SD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_03LD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U01T_03SD.iMtl
Materials for CL1_U_02T.iUpper (as RL_Upper material in Upper)and corresponding LowerPlus models (as RL_UpperA material in Lower):
- PR5ML_CL1U02T_01L.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_01R.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_02L.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_02R.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_03L.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_03R.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_04L.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_04R.iMtl;
- PR5ML_CL1U02T_01LD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_01RD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_02LD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_02RD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_03LD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_03RD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_04LD.iMtl, PR5ML_CL1U02T_04RD.iMtl
As Bonus this pack also included "Belts Kit" (in ZIP file) for changing belts in Lower materials.
What in PR5ML_M01.zip.
- Belts Kit;
- Read me files.
And images of some materials from this pack:

Hope You will find this product useful.
Have fun Smile

Vit

Edited
9 Years Ago by Vit3D
prabhatM
prabhatM
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Wonderful work. Enriches ICLONE.
Vit3D
Vit3D
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks prabhatM! Glad that You like it Smile

Vit

Vit3D
Vit3D
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi All,
Next pack for PR5ML character -- shoes models for texturing.
The pack can be found in Bigboss Treasures Store.
PR5ML Shoes

IMPORTANT - To use this product You must have PR5ML_Base model. Using of any clothes model from this pack with other G5 characters can cause loosing of origin shape.
What in pack.
This pack included 8 shoes models (shapes) and all of them fully compatible with the pants models from PR5ML CL1.
There are 4 different template materials (fashion examples)with guides for easy texturing which already applied on models.
Shoes models in the pack have very close texture layout (UV) and You can use pre-defined material template from one model for another or combine guide-lines from several templates to customize fashion.
Note: All templates have 2K resolution, but in many cases for good quality result it's enough to use 1K resolution for shoes textures.
Have fun Smile

Vit

Edited
9 Years Ago by Vit3D
Vit3D
Vit3D
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi All,
New face in the PR5Hx2 products line -- Timothy Wink
The pack can be found in Bigboss Treasures store.
PR5Hx2 Timothy

PR5Hx2_Tim is custom photo-realistic head model with increased mesh resolution based on G5 facial bone system.
IMPORTANT: Because of custom mesh this head has some restrictions on re-shaping inside iClone. Please read THIS INFORMATION before purchasing product.

Model has hi-resolution photo-realistic textures, specially designed for close look in HD video production (2K Diffuse, Normal Bump and Specular).
Head's textures seamless fit with all PR5 male body models (PR5MC, PR5MS, PR5MU, PR5ML), but with other models seam in neck zone can be visible.
Timothy Head has original textures for Eyes, Eyelashes, Teeth and Tongue.
As bonus, pack also includes PR5Hx2_Tim_Shv.iMtl material (shaved hair look) for PR5Hx2_Tim skin.
Close look at Tim head (rendered in iClone 6) -

Small remark...
In fact Timothy is "native" face for PR5ML version 2 body model -- both head and body have been created in ZBrush as "solid" character model. But, because PR5ML version 2 have been published as free update for previous version with Sam head, I decided that it's not correct to replace it.
So finally I re-build Timothy head with PR5Hx2 topology and hope that it could be useful.
As PR5ML version 2 body, this head has detailed skin textures -- skin Normal bump texture now imitate not only main shape, but also small details of human skin.
Have fun Smile

Vit

Edited
9 Years Ago by Vit3D
Vit3D
Vit3D
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi All,

I have been asked several times about exporting and using my models in external applications and already explained why I do not add export licenses for my PR5 characters.
But now I have good news for those who asked me about this and first of all for Unity3D users -- I started to "convert" my character for use in Unity and first packs already available in my section of Unity Asset Store. The basic model format in Unity is FBX, so, in fact, these models can be used in any 3D applications with FBX support.
Although models look like my characters from PR5 series they have different meshes and (most important) different skeleton and rigging specially tuned to be compatible with most applications.

Another information for Unity users -- All models are modular (some sort of construction kits) and You can construct Your character from parts (body parts, cloth parts) directly in Unity. Models have no "fixed parts" (like Upper, Lower etc.) -- body construction oriented on what type of cloth character will have; and there is no limit how many parts can be added.
If You wish, You can find more information in my Unity forum post.

Cheers,

Vit

Reading This Topic