Profile Picture

Failure to load file issue.

Posted By Lotu$ 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Lotu$
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi all,
I'm writing in request for help regarding an issue I have with a project file I have that now no longer loads.
On opening the file a message appears saying,

"Failed to load file, if this is a .vns file please switch to the project page and try again"

There seems to be no benefit from trying the project page as the file is not there, it is not a large file in fact I have files ten times the size that present no issue at all.
If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful to hear them.

Many thanks,
Lotus.
mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I'll assume you are using iClone? If so which version?

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Lotu$
Lotu$
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)Senior Member (454 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Yes sorry for being vague I'm currently using iclone 5 pro.
Do you have any ideas?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Lotu$ (4/15/2015)
Hi all,
I'm writing in request for help regarding an issue I have with a project file I have that now no longer loads.
On opening the file a message appears saying,

"Failed to load file, if this is a .vns file please switch to the project page and try again"

There seems to be no benefit from trying the project page as the file is not there, it is not a large file in fact I have files ten times the size that present no issue at all.
If anyone has any suggestions I would be very grateful to hear them.

Many thanks,
Lotus.

Hi..

The project could be corrupt. Try opening it in both the 32bit and 64bit versions of iClone 5 and see if the same problem occurs with both versions. Also do make sure your version of iClone 5 is updated to the latest build which is 5.51.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Sorry for getting back late...but what Peter said!Wink

I've had this problem before and "sometimes" it will load in the 32bit version of iClone Wink

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Reading This Topic