Last Man

Posted By vlado 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
vlado
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hy Folks

here ist my little Movie for the German Competion. I Hope you enjoy it.Wink

prabhatM
prabhatM
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)

Lot of interesting characters and moments. Quite a thriller.
All the best.
Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I liked your western alot. You were able to capture the atmosphere of the 'old west' thoroughly although I didn't understand the 'whys' of the story.

1. Who was the loner who rode into town and why did the townspeople hate him enough to kill him?
2. Who was the girl and why had she ended up here as well? Were they a team or was it coincidence. If she's not his partner then I figure she must think he is SO HOT!! Hot enough to intervene and kill a man.

The overall look of the vid was very nice, your scene cuts worked very well for me, and I thought you used your camera in a way that built alot of drama leading to the gun fight. Very well done. BigGrin

Cool pete

Edited to make a little more sense than the first time thru. Blush

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Edited
9 Years Ago by peterblood
toonarama
toonarama
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Really enjoyed that and particularly like the semi-realistic look you have achieved - can I ask what settings you used to get it if you did anything in particular
vlado
vlado
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.4K reputation)

Hi Toonarama
If you think the camera settings, I work a lot with blurs. This means the front setting is sharp, the environment behind blurred. The particles are built with adobe after effects. I hope I could answer your question, otherwise let me know if you meant something else.Smile

Hi Pete
the question of why is justified. Why the performer is hated and trying to kill him. And why the girl helps him to the end. The story of a man who rides through an abandoned western town, will show not everyone is tolerated, and if you do not like someone, you will be killed in this rough period. The girl recognizes the situation and helps him.Wink

Edited
9 Years Ago by vlado

Reading This Topic