Profile Picture

Crazytalk7 voices

Posted By dap353 12 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
dap353
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Hi, new to Crazytalk but having lots of fun with it. Only thing I am disappointed in is the text to speech voices, which all seem a bit robotic to me. Is there anyway I can use text to speak and use the voices that come with the voice script templates? For instance the Spoiled Teen? If not text to speak is there a way, or a program that anyone can recommend that will change my voice if I use a microphone? I am a teacher and I am using Crazy talk characters from picture books that my students are studying to set them work to do. I don't want the characters to sound like me w00t
Cricky
Arrow
Cricky
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
dap353 (9/8/2012)
Hi, new to Crazytalk but having lots of fun with it. Only thing I am disappointed in is the text to speech voices, which all seem a bit robotic to me. Is there anyway I can use text to speak and use the voices that come with the voice script templates? For instance the Spoiled Teen? If not text to speak is there a way, or a program that anyone can recommend that will change my voice if I use a microphone? I am a teacher and I am using Crazy talk characters from picture books that my students are studying to set them work to do. I don't want the characters to sound like me w00t

Try Screaming Bee's Morphvox, if you have a decent microphone, no one will know it is you speaking. Free trial and Voice Packs are available.

Here is a sample of it being used

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
jia_li_19
jia_li_19
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)Senior Member (465 reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
You can also try the Voice Morph on the Timeline. It should allow you to adjust the pitch of an audio clip.
AJSmith
AJSmith
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)Senior Member (473 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, I use a program called AVS audio editor. There are, however, lots of free versions of software that allow you to change the pitch of your voice. Sometimes, I also change the speed of voices to change them a bit more. I made this cartoon using my daughter's little stickmen and all the voices are mine.

http://www.comedyspots.tv/watch/aLlAUYSmvH

Here's another also using my daughter's little people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UGM5tcvKEU

As you can see from the last one, the voices are distorted, but still cute.

I have tried the morpher in Crazytalk, but found it was difficult to reverse attributes I had decided I didn't actually want. I prefer making the dialogue sound clips first, then double-clicking on the relevant speech tracks, in the relevant place, in 'Script' mode to insert them from my files.

AJS
dap353
dap353
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)Junior Member (212 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Brilliant stuff. Thanks guys.
InfoCentral
InfoCentral
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
You can use Audacity for pitch change and is FREE. Just be very careful with TTS as the restrictions are very tight. The EULA states for personal use only. Think like making a Mickey Mouse image. You can make it and use it for your personal use but if you distribute it or display it publicly than that is a violation. So that would restrict you from making virtually anything with TTS that is going to be heard from another person. For that you need a "commercial license." Basically its totally useless and I don't see why Reallusion doesn't get the commercial license version deal for us or drop it completely. The non commercial version is not made for use with production software. This is totally ridiculous and is just made to get someone sued. w00t
Riqiv
Riqiv
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)Junior Member (208 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I've been using MorphVox with a Samson Go Mic. I use headphones as opposed to speakers to prevent feedback. Then I move the file into CT after editing out unwanted parts in Reaper.

It works well enuff, but the characters that CrazyTalk 7 uses (at least what I've heard) are natural voices at normal pitch, so they always sound a little better then a voice that has been "morphed".

RichieVitale.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/richievitale
https://www.facebook.com/richard.vitale.10
iMac 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Reading This Topic