Unity 5

Posted By william.carey30 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
william.carey30
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I am taking an online course in creating games with the Unity gaming engine. I have been an avid iCloner for several years, but have kept my programs to a minimum, as I am doing everything on an HP laptop. Basically, I use iClone 5 Standard and 3DXchange 5 Standard. Will I be able to import stuff I've created in iClone into Unity, with what I have?

Thanks much,

Bill Carey
animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 hours ago
For exporting to other 3D applications such as Unity, you'll need the 3DXchange Pipeline version.

Also, for any content that is not included with iClone, such as packs, you will need an export license. Exception would be anything that you have yourself created that does not rely on other iClone content that is not included.

Even though I have the Pipeline version, I haven't use it much to export. I know some members have exported to Unity so they will be able to tell more.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Reading This Topic