Bring Me Back

Posted By planetstardragon 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
A video I put together for an album I have coming out on April 1st. "La Vida Wepa"

having fun exploring different looks / styles BigGrin

mark
mark
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
VERY surreal!!! Cool!

PROMO-BACK2
Click here to go to my YouTube Channel filled with iClone Tutes and Silly Stuff

Visit ANIMATED PROJECTIONS Powered by iCLONE

Intel Core i7 3960X @ 3300MHz Overclocked to 4999.7 MHz Sandy Bridge 24.0GB DDR3 @ 833MHz Graphic Display HP ZR30w 
GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB  Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1 ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P9X79 WS (LGA2011)

Peter Blood
Peter Blood
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Nice nice nice. Loved the look of the entire project. You put together some great images to go along with your superb music. Bravo. Smile

Cool pete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
Edited
9 Years Ago by peterblood
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
thanks guys, this project was fun ...albeit challenging because I had no idea what to film and was just winging it ....so i spent most of the time going "uh uh...and for my next clip....!" which btw, each one of the edits was a new clip....it's actually much quicker that way ....since you are using the same set ...u just film exactly what you need for the edit....you actually get to focus more on the cinematography from that approach. Each clip had slightly different lighting and tweaks ...so it added to the excitement.

but looking back i learned a few things from it ....firstly...it had the story element i've been looking for that was in the song and the video...and the post effects helped aLoT! the video clips jumped to life with a few simple effects and tweaks ...the other thing i learned was that i can be blind to mistakes that stand out like a sore thumb on the youtube video lol Pinch - but i'm trying not to wreck my nerves with making the perfect product ...just pushing myself a little more each video.

now that i sort of mapped out this adventure, i can build on it.

i still want to find a way to have the video evolving one story, and the music telling it's own.

reason being, I have this lord of the rings type idea / story that i want to build ...but i don't want to have to write each song like a series / string of on going stories ...although that might be fun....but it would limit me from writing any kind of random tune, since they'd have to be themed ...the only thing i want themed is the story in the video ...so it can't always depend on the audio...

Edited
9 Years Ago by planetstardragon

Reading This Topic