Profile Picture

Which Crazy Talk Do I need?

Posted By jcxyz 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jcxyz
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi folks.

Need some help from the more experienced users here on deciding which crazy talk I need.

I have a character illustration that is just sitting stationary on the floor and will not move much other than his face. I need to have a small zoom from a distance up to his face at the beginning of the clip. Can Crazy Talk Standard do that zoom? Or do I need CrazyTalk pro or the Animation program too?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
JC
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
You could do this in either program. Regular CrazyTalk does allow you to animate the camera, so you'll be able to zoom in. However, I will asy this... if the character you're going to be mapping is relatively small in the overall picture, it may be more difficult in mapping the face onto him. But should still be do-able.

Also, this is fine for this project, but if you think you're going to want to eventually work up to full on animation, you might be better off just attempting to do it in CrazyTalk Animator. CrazyTalk is perfectly capable of what you want to do this time, but next time...?

Reading This Topic