OFFICIAL 6.02 Issues Thread

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Agonos (3/13/2015)
Peter (RL) (3/12/2015)
Thank you all for continuing to report the issues you are finding with iClone 6.02.

We expect our salary as "beta testers" Wink lol
PS : Just kidding, I tease.

Some would consider it an honour. Wink

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

animagic (3/14/2015)
I have a problem with a project, where the Preview camera for some reason is animated, so it moves all over the place, whereas it is supposed to be stationary. It remembers keyframes it looks like, but these are of course inaccessible.

This problem has occurred in the past with some previous version of iClone, but I don't remember if there was a solution for it.

Sounds like iClone is going old school on you there. Wink

Could you let us have your project so we can check this out. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Peter (RL) (3/17/2015)

It's a large file, almost 350M zipped. I'll PM you a link to it. 

EDIT: Link successfully posted. This project has also developed another problem, which is that a sound file I added no longer plays. That's old school too...Unsure

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Edited
9 Years Ago by animagic
Agonos
Agonos
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (3/17/2015)
animagic (3/14/2015)
I have a problem with a project, where the Preview camera for some reason is animated, so it moves all over the place, whereas it is supposed to be stationary. It remembers keyframes it looks like, but these are of course inaccessible.

This problem has occurred in the past with some previous version of iClone, but I don't remember if there was a solution for it.

Could youlet us haveyour project so we can check this out. Thanks.

I appreciate your humor Wink
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

animagic (3/18/2015)
Peter (RL) (3/17/2015)

It's a large file, almost 350M zipped. I'll PM you a link to it. 

EDIT: Link successfully posted. This project has also developed another problem, which is that a sound file I added no longer plays. That's old school too...Unsure

Thanks for the link. I will let you know as soon as I get some feedback from the iClone team. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

We need a list of open issues, because I believe this one was reported, but I'm not sure...Unsure

Anyway, my problem is that I have a project with multiple dialog tracks, but some of them are muted on preview. The lip-synching is working and the rendered output has all the speech in it. If I start deleting tracks that I can currently hear, then others become audible. It is as if there is a maximum number of tracks.

Peter or Soya: you will find this issue in the file I sent the link of yesterday.

animagic
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

This is more of an inconvenience than a serious bug:

As you can see, the timestamp of the file TW_S01_3e.iProject in the Content Manager is different from the timestamp in Windows Explorer. I had just saved the file by overwriting, but the timestamp is not updated.

This is confusing, especially if you keep multiple versions of a project and want to know what the newest is. It doesn't help to leave the folder in the Content Manager and then return to it; the timestamp doesn't get updated.

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
when I use the sky tool, and close the window to regain screen space,.....every time i undo, it comes back, no matter what i was doing ....i could have closed the sky tool window like 20 moves ago, if I hit undo, it pops back up on main view screen. it can get annoying considering how easy it is to clutter up the screen with various panels open ie: the timeline and motion panel.

namunger
namunger
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
Sound issues...
-I used "drag-and-drop" to put a 1 minute .wav file into a project, it showed up in the timeline and played fine.
-After adding 3 image planes to the scene, the sound glitched out and started playing back as loud static (it was fine after the first two planes, the third one crashed it).
-I deleted the sound from the timeline, but kept hearing very quiet static every time I played back after that.
-I tried re-importing the sound file, but it was back to loud static, and didn't show up in the timeline anymore. The only way I could stop it was turning sound volume down to 0 in project settings. After that, there was still soft static.

I'm rendering it out now to see if there's still noise on the rendered video.

----

RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Motion Puppet: when I apply it after (in the timeline) some other animation, the character arms, even if masked out in the motion puppet, default to a pre-determined position (depending on the baseline animation chosen for the motion puppet). This is a kind of problem if the previous animation clip ended with a very different arm position.

As a general rule, I think that if a part of the body is masked out in the motion puppet, then the body part should maintain the last position from the previous clip.

Cheers

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
9 Years Ago by RobertoColombo

Reading This Topic