UDK 4 for free!!!

Posted By mtakerkart 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
but can you import to movizu ?

I'm having fun learning modo, starting to get use to it
I may even start getting more into blender after too...

btw blue, update your 3Dcoat, it's getting better, still not perfect but better Wink

Edited
9 Years Ago by planetstardragon
thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
bluemidget666 (3/4/2015)
Yeah Muvizu has some major issues with how the company works but now its £25 instead of £150 I might give it a second look.

Agreed.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
The New Play+ version allows FBX import and a other format ANS or somat like that..
I understand the other import (the A** something or other) is native to Unreal (I think thats the engine it uses) so without looking to much into it there may be ways to get your own characters in.

I would like to see access at least to the UVd mesh for the characters for texturing and the like.
But the community isnt very large and the company is focusing on another rendering engine so wouldnt hold out much hope for it happening any time soon.

Also the company killed of their assest store and told its users to use turbosquid to distribute their content .... that threw up warning signs they either aint overly bothered about muvizu developing or they do not have their heads screwed on right.

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Edited
9 Years Ago by bluemidget666

Reading This Topic