Profile Picture

Online Dependent

Posted By rgnoble 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rgnoble
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
     I haven't bought Crazy Talk Pipeline yet so I don't have any experience with it.  I have been trying to use the trial version but am just getting frustrated as it takes me to an add page almost every time I try to drag something around.  I was wondering if Crazy Talk Animator 2 Pipeline has to be connected to the internet to work?  Also, does it popup adds while using it?  If it is internet dependent, Is Toon Boom a good alternative? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
You will need an internet connection to activate the software and also when installing any purchased content packs. Other than that it can be used offline.

The trial version only comes with a small amount of content and will take you to the special offer page if you try to load any content not available in the trial. Of course this won't happen with the full version.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rgnoble
rgnoble
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)Senior Member (282 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
   When I installed the trial version.  Two versions were installed on my computer.  One version being the 64 bit version.  I had to open the 64 bit version and download the content package.  Then I was able to try the demo and actually insert a body on the cutout head.  The program looks great and I received the help I asked for so I am planning on buying the program today.  A product is only as good as the support you get with it.  Thanks to you and who ever answered the support ticket I opened.  Also, a note for the wish list.....work on the demo and try to make it easier for a person to experience the ease of using the program.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago
Thanks for the feedback. I will certainly pass on your suggestion to the CrazyTalk Animator team. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic