3D professionals attacked my iclone movie on youtube

Posted By Step Animations 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Step Animations
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Grabiller,
Are you calling me a liar? Why should I lie?
Did you really read what I wrote about these guys?
I wouldn't care about negative comments. How many times should I write this?
These guys threaten me to remove my video because it is bad work for them and they don't like to watch bad works like this. I posted the thread just to ask iclone members their opinion not to advertise a movie that I made last year and have already post it to the forum when I released it.
I have the conversations in my gmail but didn't except someone to call me a liar in here.
This is the last time I post anything in this forum even my work too.
Too bad that there are haters everywhere. Not only on YouTube.
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Oh relax doomstepef, we all love you very much Kiss and Grabiller is scared to post pictures so he doesn't have to worry about haters lol w00t

I want to see more of your work myself, have fun with the haters...so many haters so little time!

momillis
momillis
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I wouldn't pay that any mind at all @doomstepef. Youtube is full of that kinda behavior. Because you made a long movie you brushed against their pride and they got intimidated. I wouldn't even pleasure them with a response.

Just like a lot of iCloners the only thing I see wrong is lack of details; finishing. That could be because any number of things--you don't have the right gear, anxious to publish, or lack of know how. Maybe you just don't care about getting it perfect. Either way it's a choice.

For whatever reasons I can't say it's BAD animation. Better than some, worse than others. I mean, it's a Youtube video, not a Box Office Motion Picture. I do believe you can get a better render from iClone though. I'm sure you know this already.

I've been a songwriter for 30 years. If someone is taking the time to cut your work down then you're doing something RIGHT! Wink Just keep it going and don't fret. That's what they want you to do.

- Mo' Millis  
Official Mo' Millis | Music & Animation

American rock musician and award winning songwriter.
3D photorealistic album art, posters, and tee shirt prints 
for independent artists.
Founder and composer of Scene Music. Certified animation content DEVeloper.

Darren01
Darren01
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
3D 'animator' snobbery!
Most of us (including the OP I assume ?) are just hobbyist animators
We don't pretend to be professionals.

GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS
GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
doomstepef (2/27/2015)
Grabiller,
Are you calling me a liar? Why should I lie?
Did you really read what I wrote about these guys?
I wouldn't care about negative comments. How many times should I write this?
These guys threaten me to remove my video because it is bad work for them and they don't like to watch bad works like this. I posted the thread just to ask iclone members their opinion not to advertise a movie that I made last year and have already post it to the forum when I released it.
I have the conversations in my gmail but didn't except someone to call me a liar in here.
This is the last time I post anything in this forum even my work too.
Too bad that there are haters everywhere. Not only on YouTube.

Oh boy, relax, I don't know you so I just don't take whatever you say for granted.

You ask for our opinion, I gave you mine. You don't like it because I didn't reassured you about the great work you have done ? Sorry, I'm not in the business of flattering egos. I did not criticized your work either btw.

--
guy rabiller | GOETZIWOOD STUDIOS
"N.O.E." (Nations Of Earth) Sci-Fi TV Show, Showrunner.

DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
planetstardragon (2/27/2015)
I'm sorry Amstrong, I know you wanted me to feel offended, but i laughed! I have no idea why, but i find your rants cute!! hahaha! -smh- Kiss

Dude, you were trying to change the world with a talking cow...ok ? -wipes tear of joy-

BigGrin You know me PSD. Wink  Always out to be antagonistic and theatrical for the sake of infamy and bad press.  Cool Tongue
And I think we're both too long in the tooth to take anything I say seriously. What would I know. I'm still using iCLone v.1.2 BigGrinBigGrin

So anyway....  How are the prunes?

wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I wish you had not blocked and gotten the comments removed, I am curious who made them.
Was it Denis Lizzi by any chance?
Regardless of whom it would have been interesting to see their Youtube channel.

Step Animations
Step Animations
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Wendy, l kept their messages in my google account. Their YouTube channel has nothing. That's the weird thing. Anyway. I'm not going to let these morons to stop what I do. I do it for my pleasure and nobody will change that.
prabhatM
prabhatM
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.4K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
doomstepef (2/28/2015)
Anyway. I'm not going to let these morons to stop what I do. I do it for my pleasure and nobody will change that.

Good. We look forward to nice movies from you.
Edited
9 Years Ago by prabhatM
Tarampa Studios
Tarampa Studios
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hey gang, I know this topic is nearly wrapped, but I just wanted to add three things;

1) It never matters how good or professional you get, there'll always be haters and critics... e.g. Michael *boom-blast* Bay of Transformers fame cops crap for his trade-mark explosions, JJ Abrams for his blinding solar flares in Star Trek, Tarantino cops flak over his gushing hose-faucets of blood in nearly everything he does, including the very brilliant Django... and what do they do? Like all the "greats", they simply laugh and embrace their style with their heads held high and their arms held wide... which they need to embrace their truckloads of money...

2) Your style is right up the alley of the current youth generation, who were raised on computer games. They love it. Eat it up. And beg for more. They also love to see work that they see themselves being able to learn/improve upon to begin their own careers...

and 3...
your work is good enough to be eligible for up to 8 ways to make money/increase your promo opportunities internationally, (which I learned about during my last 15 years as a bestselling and multi-award winning author)... and which are all listed with free resource links in my pdf attachment in today's post here:

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic227130-359-1.aspx?Update=1

... and I hope you don't mind, but I mentioned your video as an example of one that should appeal to such educational markets, and I explain how you should be able to make some money from it, even if you offer the video itself for free...

And if any of it helps or inspires you, please support my "Wish for Reallusion to Provide us with a Public Marketplace for our Work"

(aka; Up to 8 Ways to make money/increase our promo opportunities internationally)

Anita, aka "Bleetz" the Toon Wrangler @ Tarampa Studios
SYS: Win 8.1,  64-bit, i7-4770 CPU @3.4GHz,  
32GB RAM, Intel(R)Graphics 4600 & nVIDIA GTX1060 TI 

Reading This Topic