3DXchange 5.52 Released

Posted By Peter (RL) 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
3DXchange 5 has now been updated 5.52

This version now supports the Daz Genesis 2 range of characters.

You can download the update from your Member Account under Patch/Bonus or by selecting Help > Check For Update in 3DXchange 5. You can also use LiveUpdate.

3DXchange Version History

v5.52 (v5.52.3805.1) released 10th February-15

• Added: Compatible with Genesis 2 Series: Add t-pose file for Genesis 2, to resolve the fingers all curl up after Auto-convert.

v5.51 (v5.51.2312.1) released 15th August-13

v5.5 (v5.5.2007.1) released 8th August-13

• Added: Export FBX now includes the following data:
    . Facial animation (including morph & bone animation).
    . Accessory animation.
    . Spring effects.
  • Added: Motion Library / Perform Editor supports new iMotionPlus, iTalk formats.
  • Added: Added Auto-update morph data in Expression Editor for reloading FaceAnimProfile file.
  • Added: Added following option in Export FBX Preset: 
    . "Delete Source Morph Shapes" for Max & Maya to prevent the Morph number from exceeding the limitation. 
    . "Auto Adjust Material for Maya" to provide Maya default material value in export file.
  • Added the embedded prop animation into the list of Spring Edit > Preview Motion, easily to preview the spring result.
  • Enhanced: Enhanced the UI layout for Exporting iClone content.
  • Enhanced: Enhance Persona editing by simply adding iMotionPlus in Perform Editor.
  • Fixed: Some 3D universe character which with Facial animation had no result in Maya while using a Maya preset in output.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

sarwood6
sarwood6
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)New Member (21 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I still get the finger bend problem on genesis2 from DAZ. Also I was told that there would be an update for the duf file that would load facial animation to the genesis2 characters from daz. Where is that?
Attachments
Untitled3dx.jpg (374 views, 379.00 KB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
sarwood6 (2/13/2015)
I still get the finger bend problem on genesis2 from DAZ. Also I was told that there would be an update for the duf file that would load facial animation to the genesis2 characters. Where is that?

To correct the problem with curled up fingers, please do the following:

1. Load the Genesis 2 character
2. Click "Convert to Non-Standard".
3. Uncheck Active"
4. Load the new Daz4 Genesis 2.3dxTPose
5. Check "Active" and then click "Convert"
6. All Done.

The DUF file for Genesis 2 characters can be found in the updated "Genesis Extensions" which are included with the "Facial Pipeline Character Pack". Just download again to find them if you have purchased that pack.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ahmeepro
ahmeepro
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Where exactly are the new Genesis 2 extensions? Can't find them.
ahmeepro
ahmeepro
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)New Member (33 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Found the second download...Wink
45thdiv
45thdiv
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have tried to submit a help ticket but that is not working when I upload a small file for review.

I am able to import in 3DXchange other DAZ items, but when I try just a basic gen2 figure, the program crashes with the only error message being the generic window OS telling me the something caused the program to stop working.

I have all of my drivers up to date and I have uninstalled then installed the program again including the patch.

I guess I am the only one with this issue, or I would be seeing more posts related to mine. Cricky has spent time trying to help me with this issue, but we have hit a road block. Everything from DAZ that is not a Gen2 character has no issues importing. Only DAZ gen2 characters cause the program to crash.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Matthew

PC stats:
Intel Core i7-5930K Processor (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked to 3.9 GHz with Turbo Boost)

Windows 10
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics, 8GB
Memory - 16GB Quad Channel  DDR4 at 2133MHz
DirectX - 12

256GB SSD 6Gb/s main HD + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage

vidi
vidi
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Maybe this help
turn off the mesh resolution Level from High to basic

if Genesis is selctetd you find this option is in DAZ Parameters Tab

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

45thdiv
45thdiv
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

I will give this a try.

Matthew

PC stats:
Intel Core i7-5930K Processor (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked to 3.9 GHz with Turbo Boost)

Windows 10
DirectX - 12

45thdiv
Crazy
45thdiv
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Why does everything come in as an iProp when I export it with 3DXchange? I do not have an option to change this during my export in 3DXchange.

It is very frustrating to not be able to use the tools as advertised.

I am calling it a day. Time to take out my frustration on the 9 inches of snow that has piled up outside.Angry

Matthew

PC stats:

Windows 10
DirectX - 12

R.Man
R.Man
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have a noob question , when you export FBX files from 3Dxchange , you can choose the destination folder but you cannot choose an existing FBX file to replace or update, the browser do not display deep files. Is it normal ? When you export another format you can update the files.I just need to update the files (same folder,same name) for a better game engine pipeline, not creating a new fbx file after each single motion correction.
Please help

https://www.ilema.artstation.com
Open for Professional collaboration as a lighting artist.

Reading This Topic