Profile Picture

Help Please pupet dont work CT1

Posted By webpagemx 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
webpagemx
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I ask to crazy talk support about the problem and the send me:

May refer to below on how to update your program, please choose one of the methods to upgrade: -
http://faq.reallusion.com/index.php?action=article&cat_id=001001&id=460&lang=

But Don´t Work May I Help please
Attachments
Problem Crazy Talk.png (300 views, 840.00 KB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
For problem 1, is this issue occurring with all characters or just this one custom character? If it is all characters, including the sample characters included with CTA2, then I would advise uninstalling CTA2 and performing a clean install of the latest version. This will normally resolve unusual issues like these

For problem 2 are you selecting "Preview" or "Record" first and then pressing the Spacebar to start? If you are, then performing a clean install as mentioned above will be the first thing to try.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic