Profile Picture

DEV's & Shop Owners: Need help with your portal, shop, and social media strategy?

Posted By momillis 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

DEV's & Shop Owners: Need help with your portal, shop, and social...

Author
momillis
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi.

I'm a newbie member, DEV and shop owner here on Reallusion. While checking out everyone and their endeavors here I noticed the lack of social media strategy. This is where I may be able to help. I've done a LOT of work helping others create and integrate their social media network.

I'm in the midst of a new project so I'm updating my social media network and website. While I'm doing mine if you need help with yours I'm offering it FREE of charge for fellow DEV's and Shop Owners. From simple questions and quick fixes to selling your content and running contests on Facebook I can help you out. This goes for your Reallusion Portal and Shop also, or even your forum profile here. We can link and integrate everything to optimal functioning.

I've also done time as a freelance writer, wordsmith and editor. If you need help with your About me's and Bio's, and other write ups, I can help you fill in the fields with correct spelling and grammar adding some keyword rich, engaging text where needed.

This is the stuff I know. In appreciation, and to do my part in this community, I'm donating my time with this offer.

If by chance you have a bigger job--one that I may have to charge for--I'm sure we can work out a fair deal, like a trade with content or something. I can always use 3D content.

If you need help just say so... Satisfied

Reply here and I'll check back frequently.

- Mo' Millis  
Official Mo' Millis | Music & Animation

American rock musician and award winning songwriter.
3D photorealistic album art, posters, and tee shirt prints 
for independent artists.
Founder and composer of Scene Music. Certified animation content DEVeloper.

Edited
9 Years Ago by momillis

Reading This Topic