3dxchange only import character as prop

Posted By doubleedge 9 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
animagic
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 46 minutes ago
In general, if you have iClone 5, it is best to keep it installed along side iClone 6.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

45thdiv
45thdiv
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Does this mean that those of us just starting on this 3D path and only have iClone6 (not 5) will not be able to bring in characters from DAZ into iClone6 via the 3dxchange program to animate?

I start today on my learning these new programs so i have been reviewing issues folks have been having.

Thanks

Matthew

PC stats:
Intel Core i7-5930K Processor (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked to 3.9 GHz with Turbo Boost)

Windows 10
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics, 8GB
Memory - 16GB Quad Channel  DDR4 at 2133MHz
DirectX - 12

256GB SSD 6Gb/s main HD + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage

hattori kun
hattori kun
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.6K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I think a sticky thread should be made that new users like us who only have Iclone 6 and bought 3dx have convert to non human disabled and will need Iclone 5 installed to enable that feature.
The same question will be asked over and over as more new Iclone users come.
https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic220417-299-1.aspx

I've emailed CS about the issue a few days ago and they are trying to find a solution. Maybe they can give us Iclone 5 free BigGrin
45thdiv
45thdiv
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
hattori kun (1/16/2015)
I think a sticky thread should be made that new users like us who only have Iclone 6 and bought 3dx have convert to non human disabled and will need Iclone 5 installed to enable that feature.
The same question will be asked over and over as more new Iclone users come.
https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic220417-299-1.aspx

I've emailed CS about the issue a few days ago and they are trying to find a solution. Maybe they can give us Iclone 5 free BigGrin

Thanks for the link.  The ability to bring in stuff from Daz was one of the top things that sold me on iClone.

Matthew

PC stats:
Intel Core i7-5930K Processor (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked to 3.9 GHz with Turbo Boost)

Windows 10
Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics, 8GB
Memory - 16GB Quad Channel  DDR4 at 2133MHz
DirectX - 12

256GB SSD 6Gb/s main HD + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage

Reading This Topic