Please Forgive Me

Posted By KenCoon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter Blood
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (12.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Scene: The office of movie mogul R.K. Maroon. Mr. Maroons' Head of Production is pitching a new script....

HOP: "The story goes like this... This boy meets a girl and they fall in love. However it turns out that their families hate each other. The kids don't care and get married secretly but when their families find out, they break the youngsters up. The kids think up a plot to be together but end up dying in the end. What do ya think R.K.? Smile

R.K. Eh...it's been done. Doze

HOP: Yeah but this time we're going to do it with Eskimos! Wink

R.K. Blink ... w00t "LET"S MAKE THAT PUPPY!!!"

Coolpete

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d9f2ee62-c67b-4c8e-b3cf-4e36.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/peterblood50?feature=mhee
KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
i was thinking more along the lines of two boys talking about the new program they got for their computer and then found out that they couldn't use it because they now needed a new computer.
chapter two. After they got new computers, they found out that a newer program was coming out and they get that one. Then they find out that the other computer is not good enough either. They now must buy another new computer.
LOL
KenSmile
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
KenCoon (12/20/2014)
i was thinking more along the lines of two boys talking about the new program they got for their computer and then found out that they couldn't use it because they now needed a new computer.
chapter two. After they got new computers, they found out that a newer program was coming out and they get that one. Then they find out that the other computer is not good enough either. They now must buy another new computer.
LOL
KenSmile

Well, I hope they do finally end up getting big desktop (tower) computers, though. Then they just get new video cards every three years! Oh, and more RAM! BigGrin

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I turned my copy of iClone 6 back so that I can use the serial number later.
A new computer to meet the basic and a little more will cost around $600 here and that is pretty much the latest that is available unless you are wealthy.
I may be able to squeeze it in after the first of the year. I think money will be a bit tight until then and perhaps things would get bogged down before Christmas anyway.
I will just have to be a little more patient.
I have a few things floating around in my mind now. A man talking about his childhood with kids acting things out.
I also thought about having two boys talking about Christmas and Santa. they are talking about Saint Nicholas and that part of it and how it changed over the years into what we have now. Told from a kids point of view of course.
I would definitely have them mention it is the spirit of Christmas that makes it fun and not the stories that are going around and the grown ups that try to destroy it.
that are a few of the things I have in my head now. I have 4 days to do one if I am going to do it.
If i wanted another week I could do one with the Grim Reaper ending the Old year and a Baby bringing in the New Year.
They will be done in IC5.51 for now.
KenSmile

Reading This Topic