What is going On?

Posted By KenCoon 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I woke up this morning and the forum has changed and people are talking about downloading things.
Do I have to wait because I ordered it early or is this just a bad joke??
KenSmile
warlord720
warlord720
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
If you haven't seen this maybe it will help. Posted by aidanodr:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SO - Did you PREORDER Iclone 6??

If so, do the following:

1) Go here: http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone_upgrade.aspx

2) Then go to ALREADY PRE-ORDERED section

3) Now GO "Click HERE and log in to collect iClone 6 serial number and download link."

4) Click the HERE - it goes to a new page, once you login there OR are logged in already you will get a page with the download link and the serial

5) I STRESS this is NOT your account or order page, its a special download page for pre orders ..

--------------------------------------------------
I LIVE to anymate, irritate and machinamate. Not necessarily in that order.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 42 minutes ago
KenCoon (12/19/2014)
I woke up this morning and the forum has changed and people are talking about downloading things.
Do I have to wait because I ordered it early or is this just a bad joke??
KenSmile

Hi Ken,

iClone 6 has now launched and is waiting for you to download and install. Smile

I also posted a thread explaining what to do to redeem your copy. You can find it below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic210677-385-1.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

KenCoon
KenCoon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
I found it!
Guess I came early this year. I am downloading it now and then I will know if it will work on my computer. this should be interesting. I am way below the minimums but then again I was way below the minimums before with iClone 5.51 and it still worked.
Still a new computer would be nice.
Thanks. Now I won't have any more counting to do and others won't be able to complain. This forum should look busy for awhile except I 'll bet they still complain about something.
Merry Christmas everyone.
KenSmile
RobertoColombo
RobertoColombo
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
HI Ken,

that's the "beast" I just bought (see my signature below).)
I had (and still need) to sell several music instruments (among them, also 3 guitars, which was like selling 3 kids!!! Too bad of me... Crying ) but there was no other way to get the official "approval" from my wife Wink
But now (actually in 1 week, when the "beast" arrives) I am sure I can create complicated stuff with no worries about latency Smile

Cheers & Merry XMAS to you too

Roberto

My PC:
OS: Windows 10 Pro English 64-bit / CPU: Intel i7-9700 3.6GHz / MB: ASUS ROG Strix Z390  RAM: 32GB DDR4 2.6GHz / HD: 2TB+3TB  /  
SSD: 2x512GB Samsung 860 EVO + 1x2TB Samsung
VB: Palit GTX2080 TI GamingPro 11GB / AB: embedded in the MB and VB (audio from the MOTU M4 I/F) / DirectX: 12

Edited
10 Years Ago by RobertoColombo

Reading This Topic