Profile Picture

Problems with iCloneFaceKey DUF File

Posted By instudios 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
instudios
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I'm attempting to import a Daz Genesis character into 3dxchange with it's face data, but I'm unable to drag the iCloneFaceKey DUF file onto the face of my Genesis character. My mouse arrow turns into a black circle with a line drawn through it, as if Daz is indicating that it's unable to read/import the file. I've remember doing this procedure about a year ago with some success, but now I'm unsure what the problem is. Could someone please help me with this issue.

I've attached a screen shot of what my courser looks like within Daz when I attempt to apply the DUF file. Please advise.

Walt

P.S. - I'm using Daz Studio 4.6 Pro, iClone 5.5 Pro and iClone 3Dxchange Pro 5.4 Pro and also have the iClone Facial Pipeline Character Designer's Source Pack so I have all of the tools for this process to work, but I'm at a lost as why it's not working...
Attachments
20141208_110422.jpg (107 views, 2.00 MB)
instudios
instudios
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)Junior Member (203 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I just figured out what the problem was. I was attempting to use the DUF file when it was located in a compressed/zipped file. Once I unzipped the folder the DUF file worked fine.

Reading This Topic