Profile Picture

Pixelated in edges

Posted By thiagoblk 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
thiagoblk
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi guys,
This is my first post here.
I have a problem in CTA2, my character's edges are pixelated.
How do i solve this issue?

Please, see attachment    

Attachments
a.png (87 views, 76.00 KB)
Edited
10 Years Ago by thiagoblk
Ibis Fernandez
Ibis Fernandez
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
are you using raster based graphics? (png, jpeg, etc)

If you are then make sure you are using higher resolution graphics, so the pixels wont be so apparent.

If you are not, (if you know you are working with vector art) then check your preferences and see if Anti-alias is turned off. If it is off then just turn it on and the lines will get smoother.
Edit > preferences ☑ Anti-alias

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ad51c90b-00a8-459d-8ca4-2136.gif
Ibis Fernandez   |   (available for hire)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Professional Animator, Filmmaker | Creator of the highest quality (modular) G2 rigs for cartoon animator and developer of Toon Titan and Puppet Producer 
Author of Flash Animation and Cartooning: A Creative Guide
>>> be sure to check out http://toontitan.com for professional grade assets, templates, and custom tools for Cartoon Animator and more.

Reading This Topic