finger calibration 3dxchange

Posted By R.Man 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
R.Man
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
hi
i just started to make my fingers calibration in 3dxchange (rotation) , when i hit preview >>finger calibration>> the fingers look good , i have a correct poing (see the picture). I just made calibration for left hand and i left the another hand uncalibrated.When i send the character to iclone and apply boxing motion , both the hands seems strange , how can i fix it? Does the fingers calibration in 3dx takes effect in iclone ( strange) OR i just have to live it as it is and fix it with motion layer ( time consuming ) OR the calibration is correct by the iclones fingers delivered animations are not correctly set ( sad face) .So much ambiguity.

https://www.ilema.artstation.com
Open for Professional collaboration as a lighting artist.

Attachments
fingers.png (16 views, 339.00 KB)
box.png (7 views, 449.00 KB)
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 52 minutes ago
DAZ Genesis 1 avatars will be calibrated on import. Any other needs to be manually T-posed with the fingers and thumb parallel with the hand flat.

setting the limb orientation would be your calibration. You can correct the arms even more in iClone very easily in the proportions panel, but the fingers would need to be moved in the Motion Layer. It's better to get them right in 3DX.
R.Man
R.Man
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
All my bones are zeroed. BigGrin

https://www.ilema.artstation.com
Open for Professional collaboration as a lighting artist.

Reading This Topic