FUSE TO 3DXCHANGE

Posted By Mina&Lilly 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mina&Lilly
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hello again. I have a question about the character creator in FUSE. I 'd like to know once my fuse character is uploaded to mixamo and converted into a FBX format will this character be ready to enter 3dxchange and iclone.i mainly work with daz genesis. I like the affordability that comes with using the FUSE character creator. I would like to see if this character can take full advantage of iclone. thank you for any help you can offer
warlord720
warlord720
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.8K reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
I've brought fuse characters into iClone but you won't have facial rigging if you use their auto-rigger. To be a talking character you will have to add bones or morphs. It's not a great solution but it does work. I wouldn't count on it for my main pipeline unless you are familiar with rigging characters.

--------------------------------------------------
I LIVE to anymate, irritate and machinamate. Not necessarily in that order.

Mina&Lilly
Mina&Lilly
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

thank you for your answer
kavrecon717
kavrecon717
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I was able to use the blend shape option since i told mixamo to add them... but mixamo currently does not auto create all of the ones xchange expects...specifically the visceme(spelling??) blend shapes.

You are allowed to create these yourself in xchange.

Overall not a bad result, but not Standard iclone character quality IMO.
mtakerkart
mtakerkart
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.7K reputation)

Last Active: 45 minutes ago
If you paye for the fuse steam version , you can download 2 rigging WITH BLENDSHAPE FACIAL ANIME per week. What you have to do is to set all the viseme and expression in the "expression editor" in 3dchange.when you upload your character to mixamo server , select facial blend shape before downloading.

Mina&Lilly
Mina&Lilly
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

i was thinking of buying the indie mixamo subscription. my ultimate pipeline would be
daz into FUSE. FUSE AND DAZ TO ICLONE FROM ICLONE I'D see which renders better iclone 6 or Unreal. Everything is dependent upon facial animation. I think my main problem is i'm confused about blendshapes. Are Fuse blendshapes? Do iclone/3dxchange work with blendshapes? i think i can export my facial ANIMATION from with Daz to say unreal. I like the number of different variations i can get from fuse-but if it is to much work i can live without it
Again any info on this would be extremely helpful

Reading This Topic