Profile Picture

Can't buy Mocap plugin as stand alone purchase???

Posted By kavrecon717 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kavrecon717
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I just bought the iclone 5 and 3dxchange bundle....This one includes all of the monster and toon maker stuff.

But it does not include the mocap plug in.

But now I am thinking bout getting the plug in as well and it doesnt allow me to purchase it by iteself if i click buy now on the mocap page it just takes me to the iclone store header page and its only listed through buying another bundle.

I know the plugin wont be working iclone 6 but id still like to use it with 5.

Anyone know how to get around this.
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Did you try downloading the trial here?

http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/iclone_mocap_trial.aspx

TS
kavrecon717
kavrecon717
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

No i didnt thanks for the trial link, but i wonder what will happen 15 days from now. Will it just stop working, give me an option to buy or will i end up with the same problem again.
theschemer
theschemer
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I don't know but I would assume you will get the option to buy it. At least you can check it out and you have 15 days where somebody that know will surely confirm this. BigGrin
TS
wires
wires
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 2 days ago
Did you purchase iClone 5 with the intention of getting iClone 6 when it is released?

If so be aware that Reallusion have stated that the Mocap plugin now available will not work in iClone 6. They are planning a new plugin "sometime next year" - check out the info in this thread.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

kavrecon717
kavrecon717
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Wires as i said in the initial post yes i do know it wont work in iclone 6, but I think that guy peter also said you could still record in 5 and import the data into 6.

Edit:
it was peter

iClone6 will not support the Mocap Device Plugin unfortunately. However you can still use the plugin with iClone5 and then transfer all recorded mocap to iClone6 if you wish.
Edited
10 Years Ago by kavrecon717
animagic
animagic
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 13 hours ago
I think the suggestion to try it first is a sensible one. Mocap in iClone 5 seems to be hit and a miss.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 21 minutes ago
kavrecon717 (11/15/2014)
I just bought the iclone 5 and 3dxchange bundle....This one includes all of the monster and toon maker stuff.

But it does not include the mocap plug in.

But now I am thinking bout getting the plug in as well and it doesnt allow me to purchase it by iteself if i click buy now on the mocap page it just takes me to the iclone store header page and its only listed through buying another bundle.

I know the plugin wont be working iclone 6 but id still like to use it with 5.

Anyone know how to get around this.

Hi..

We no longer sell the Mocap Device Plugin standalone and only include it as a bonus with certain bundles. However as you have iClone5 and 3Dxchange5 we can normally allow you to make a special purchase on a one off basis.

Please contact Customer Support using the link below. They will be able to help you out.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
that mocap plugin is a collectors item now!

kavrecon717
kavrecon717
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Peter thank you very much that worked like a charm. If anyone else is in my shoes try contacting cust service like i did.

I won't say how much i paid in case things change but it was not 199.

So far I am loving Reallusions business practices, great bundles. great cust service.

Now I just have to produce some work Smile

Reading This Topic