HOLIDAY SPECIAL - SAVE UP to 60%

Posted By Bruce (RL) 10 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 hours ago
The Mythical Dragon (11/24/2014)
If you are buying iClone 6 Pro why would you want iClone 5 Pro as a bonus? I don't get it. 6 is an upgrade from 5 so if you have 6 why would you need 5?

It is important for anyone who needs to export game content of any kind from iClone. Until 3DX6 is out, iC5/3DX5 Pipeline is the only option. If projects are in iC6, there will be no going back.

Certainly it's not of much use to most of us, but someone buying in now to create game assets/motions will be able to for the next few months until 3DX6.
Ozi Abla
Ozi Abla
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (748 reputation)Veteran Member (748 reputation)Veteran Member (748 reputation)Veteran Member (748 reputation)Veteran Member (748 reputation)Veteran Member (748 reputation)Veteran Member (748 reputation)Veteran Member (748 reputation)Veteran Member (748 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
If you are buying iClone 6 Pro why would you want iClone 5 Pro as a bonus? I don't get it. 6 is an upgrade from 5 so if you have 6 why would you need 5?

Based on my understanding, the mocap plugin won't work with 6 for at least some time. So I am specifically getting a v5 licence just to run the mocap plugin, with the plan of exporting the movements to 6 afterwards.
planetstardragon
planetstardragon
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (23.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
yep, iclone 5 is becoming a collectors item - firstly the mocap is changing from kinect to a new non kinect system, that will be added in a later ic6.5 patch / release. - 2nd 3DX6 is going to take a while....so all content development made for external software - such as game development software, will have to come from ic5 / 3DX5 until 3DX6 is out - you will be able to develop stuff in IC6, but you won't be able to export it til 3DX6 and ic5 wont be able to read ic6 files. so you want IC5 in your toolchest especially if you want to export to 3rd party software and use the kinect for motion capture.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 hours ago

Hi Doug,

It's worth remembering that upgrade prices and member prices are the same. So for example users who may only have CrazyTalk Animator 2 can get the upgrade price for iClone6 and by doing so they will get iClone5 as well.

But even for existing iClone5 users, this pre-order offer is the guaranteed cheapest way to get iClone6. So you will be saving money plus getting another copy of iClone5 which you could put on additional computers.

As I mentioned previously, the upgrade/member price for iClone6 Pro + Indigo Suite is currently $169 with an extra copy of iClone5. After iClone6 is released the upgrade/member price will be $199 so you are saving $30 by taking up this offer.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Peter (RL) (11/24/2014)
rampa (11/21/2014)
I have a question regarding the free iClone 5 license that comes with this iClone 6 offer.

Is the license transferrable?

I could imagine it being a very nice gift for someone to bring them into the iClone world.

Would this even be legitimate?

Hi Rampa,

This is sales issue so please contact Customer Support using the link below. They will be able to advise youif gifting optionsare available under this campaign.

https://forum.reallusion.com/

Rampa,
Did you get an answer on this? A unique seat license would be a cool present of prize.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

mike_20090922183240664
mike_20090922183240664
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)

Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Good Question. I didn't understand that either.
Rampa
Rampa
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
@ thebiz.movies and mike_20090922183240664

I did post an inquiry, that I thought I sent to sales. I have not heard anything. Might be good for you guys to inquire as well.
jake rupert
jake rupert
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi all,

As a potential newbie who flirts with buying i-clone, I find all this different bargain possibilities a little bit cluttered I must admit.

The 409,- preorder 6 offer till 17.Dez doesnt really seem to make sense, when there are bundle offers 399,- with even much more content.

then there is the pro and pipeline the mocap and toon ,avatar,  facial special etc.

My main focus would be to import my own charas from z-brush or c4d, rigg and animate them and export them to unity or just make animationclips inside iclone.

So I would be very gratefull, if some pro could shed some light, which bundle would make the most sense for my purposes and why?

Thanks a lot.  I-clone 6 looks very interesting to me especially at that price.

I am wondering though why it is not promoted more like at cgtalk news for instance.

I kind of accidentally stumbled over it by recommendation of a friend.

jake rupert
jake rupert
Posted 10 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)Senior Member (380 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Well, the forum doesnt seem to be very lively. I bought the software anyway. Lets hope the best for the future .
Merry christmas and. Hhappy 2015.

jake

Reading This Topic